Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 20

Awww, <_<  I thought I did pretty good but it's just a bass ^_^

@@steroma i give my best when i come home :)Wtf im shocked for a Moment After i have seen the Result from RevT2 but is for bass :) so im hungry to fight lolGesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's good to know that everyone I idolize at one time or another in their career was where I am right now.

xygc1vpatg2zi076g.jpg

I have been trying to get my entry image uploaded, using Photo bucket as an online resource. Never had to use an on-line image storage site before.   I hope this code works finally.

Loved the song, and am going to up the video this afternoon on my Utube account= Kasnitch .  I've tried to learn guitar for over 5 years from tabs and Utube "instruction" video, with the only result being scale and chord jumping practice for years. Pathetic.  I couldn't play ONE song all the way through with skill.

I sadly never heard of the original Rocksmith. Am I pissed about that.  Since getting RS2014 on release day and working with it for the last 4 months, I have progressed beyond my wildest expectations, and I'm still getting better every month.

I never thought I was able enough to play something as beautiful and busy as Resistance. For me, this was the most difficult song to achieve 96% or better in MMode. Let alone doing it in 5 days.

I'm a 57 yo lanky cranky former underground develpment miner.  Rocksmith 2014, is nothing short of epic and I pray they keep improving on it for years to come.

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r745/Kasnitch/Muse-ResistanceWeek2096A140Str_zps455be8a6.jpg

• Like 2

Kasnitch

I've tried to learn guitar for over 5 years from tabs and Utube "instruction" video, with the only result being scale and chord jumping practice for years. Pathetic.  I couldn't play ONE song all the way through with skill.

I know so good, what you are talking about. The Championship on CustomForge is a great motivation to keep focus on every section in one song. Hope to get similiar good scores one day. Keep on Rockin'

• Like 1

Kasnitch

I've tried to learn guitar for over 5 years from tabs and Utube "instruction" video, with the only result being scale and chord jumping practice for years. Pathetic.  I couldn't play ONE song all the way through with skill.

I know so good, what you are talking about. The Championship on CustomForge is a great motivation to keep focus on every section in one song. Hope to get similiar good scores one day. Keep on Rockin'

Kasnitch

Keep on rocking Kasnitch

Music is great and never is late to start. I will play till i die.

• Like 1

Let´s Rock