New finger "thumb"?

Azrael

Question

Hey everyone, check out the video of "Love Song" by Tesla

http://youtu.be/m-HTGwKFjT8?t=1m3s

There is a finger on the low E-String with the label "T" (instead of a number). Also the fingerprint is tilted slightly. It seems to be the thumb! Is this a new feature, or has this been present in the game all the time?

It is the first time I noticed it.

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

7 answers to this question

lol, goodmorning, you slept through all this years and never noticed that you have a thumb? poor Arael :P 

Just to satisfy you go ahead in EOF, select  chord and then hit F, put 0 in fingerprint and you'll got your finger back :lol:

• Like 4

Nice!

Feels like I have a new body part strapped to my hand! :wub:

• Like 4

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

in some cases it can be suggestive to use your thumb on the fretboard, i.e. when you play the chord D/F# (200232), here you can grasp the chord like an usual D chord with 2,3,1 and the low E-string on 2nd just with your thumb. So to insert the finger number of thumb is T?

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

No, if I understood Alex correctly, you have to insert "0" in EOF. But ingame it is indeed displayed with a "T".

• Administrator

I think it's also possible to use T in EOF, anyway it has always been available in RS2014 (i think even RS1 was able to indicate to use the thumb).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity