Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

Our August donation goal is up! click here to donate. Any Amount helps!

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 9 (July)

Photo

Welcome everyone! Please Read!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Offline   SkepticSquid

SkepticSquid

Ex-Staff Member

• Pip
  • 40 posts
  • 15 thanks

Thank you everyone for your support!We are all moving forward and getting the site completely up and running to get CDLCs going ASAP.Thank you again for the support!

NOW OFFERING 1-ON-1 LESSONS ON HOW TO CREATE CDLC.

Offline   Markasaurus

Markasaurus

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • 4 thanks

Notifications for CDLC updates is a dream come true, I'm very excited to see how this site grows and am loving everything I've seen so far.

Offline   droh99

droh99

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • 4 thanks

Hello everyone!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who's supported us so far. 

First off I wanted to explain what your donations was used for.
The negatives are what I've purchased. The websites domain for $15 and the IP.Board & IP.Download system for $225

I have [color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-weight:bold;]$142.93 [/color][color=rgb(117,117,117);font-size:.63em;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-weight:bold;]USD [/color]Left in paypal and I plan to let all users know where their money went. I will not pocket any of this money as it will be used for this website only.

Edit:
I've moved the transactions list to Google Spreadsheet.
Please view it here: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Thank you SO much to everyone.

Okay now, for the future of the website I have a few things in motion.

1) We will most likely use http://rscdlc.com/ for our DLC system. We will modify it to make it better.
2) We will use IP.Downloads for our file system. You can do EVERYTHING you dreamed it. 
Some of the features: 

- It counts every download

- Searchable fields (Title, Artist, etc)

- NOTIFICATIONS for file updates. This is a huge update I'm looking forward to. No longer have to deal with outdated CDLC.

- Report broken file downloads to the CDLC creator

& More!

3) We are actively working with PHP developers to upgrade to our new CDLC system. 

4) We are looking into hiring a Skin designer to design a professional dark-themed type skin. (Possibly a white one too).

Please note this will take some time but I'm hoping to get all of this in motion within the week. I'd like to have everything up and running soon so we can have an awesome community with awesome CDLC.

I also want to give thanks for my wife, Ally who has been here since the morning helping me out with everything. 

I'm looking forward to working with everyone to create the ultimate CDLC website.

Hi Unleashed2k. I'll gladly donate this site, if there is any option to do so. Please post some instructions how to do it. I will be honor to have a donator status on this site :-)

Grinding the guitar strings in Rocksmith since 2012 with Gibson LPJ, Ibanez RG350DXZ and Cort Action V bass

Offline   patlebre

patlebre

Medium Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • 0 thanks

Donator

thanks for all you do,

it's great,

sorry for my english, i'm french and i learn it since rocksmith...

Offline   Lord-X

Lord-X

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • 1 thanks

Thanks for the hard work, it's truly appreciated.

[*]Concerning the CDLC system, maybe add a link to the author of the CDLC that shows all his previous work (sort by author kinda thing).   Not sure if you already thought about it, just saying... :smile:
    [*]If there's a download counter does that mean CDLC files will be hosted on the site instead of google drive etc.?
    [/list]

My Costumes

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Offline   Jamie

Jamie

Ex-Staff Member

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • 8 thanks

Thanks for the hard work, it's truly appreciated.

[*]Concerning the CDLC system, maybe add a link to the author of the CDLC that shows all his previous work (sort by author kinda thing).   Not sure if you already thought about it, just saying... :smile:
    [*]If there's a download counter does that mean CDLC files will be hosted on the site instead of google drive etc.?
    [/list]

Viewing all CDLC by author is already built into the new system, if you go to Unleashed's profile and go to the bottom tab, titled Files, it will list all files submitted to the download center from Unleashed, when the new system is fully operational and live you will be able to do this with any user.

CDLC will still be hosted off site, the way the system works is a redirect system, the download link takes you to an onsite page, which updates the statistics, then instantly redirects you to the external download page.

Offline   Capk

Capk

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 36 posts
  • 26 thanks

Unleashed2K, thanks for make this site and in record time .

Offline   MrGrogro

MrGrogro

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • 1 thanks

User's Awards

Thank you very much !awesome work

Offline   Ally

Ally

Ex-Staff Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • 5 thanks

Hi Unleashed2k. I'll gladly donate this site, if there is any option to do so. Please post some instructions how to do it. I will be honor to have a donator status on this site :smile:

See this thread on how to donate http://customsforge..../149-donations/

Offline   LEAD PART Satchy

LEAD PART Satchy

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Thanks good job, :) ça me motive beaucoup pour continuer de créer des custom content 

Offline   sleepy

sleepy

Master Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • 9 thanks

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!1 :D

sleepy

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

Offline   ZepRock

ZepRock

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • 3 thanks

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]"- Searchable fields (Title, Artist, etc)"[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]This was the one feature i missed from smithys anvil, This sounds really awesome![/color]

Offline   dengwms

dengwms

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • 1 thanks

Thanks for taking up the mantle, Unleashed!

I just discovered RS last November, and then found a cool community. Then one day, it's like a tornado came through. I didn't get the whole gist, but really glad to see what you've done here. Rock on!

Offline   WhenDuskFell

WhenDuskFell

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 43 posts
  • 3 thanks

Thanks for your hard work! Sounds like it's going to be an easy to use system.

Offline   a.peter

a.peter

Expert Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • 21 thanks

Donator

I'm hoping to see a dynamic difficulty column on rscdlc.com in due time.

Did i miss something? The DD column is the second one, labeled "DD". Or did i misunderstood your text?

Offline   Zeb04

Zeb04

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • 14 thanks

Thanks for taking on this project. I was sad to see SA fall apart but am excited to see this. I will post my CDLC when I figure out how this site is going to work. Just wanted to shout out and let everyone know I am registered. Thanks Again and Good Luck!!

Offline   Univerziuz

Univerziuz

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Thanks for the hard work . Now I can go on learning to play guitar with songs that I like.

Offline   Bladerunner

Bladerunner

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • XBOX:LFS_Bladerunner

Steam Profile

Great stuff! I dont know who has promised you thier bow, but you can count on my axe! 

(Sorry for the slight LOTR reference, but if its good enough for Zeppelin...[Ramble On]...then it's good enough for me!)

Offline   cris_abar

cris_abar

Expert Guitarist

• PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 14 thanks

Donator

Appreciate your effort and I really hope that this site takes off. I will be contributing as many CDLC's as my time allows (even though they may not be to everyones liking, but thats the beauty of it) and I will also be donating to help you guys maintain this site.

Offline   Aurohira

Aurohira

Master Guitarist

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • 21 thanks

you all doing great job,thx alot!

Check out My other CDLC [mostly j-rock] :)

ILoveGazettE's Planned/Requested/in Progress CDLCs

~You Tube Channel~

[I'll try to upload all the cdlc I make there]

GazettE DOGMA ALBUM