Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 520

nlbsmglsk

After struggling to keep up here in BASS MC, I think I am getting a bit better! 🤟

This is after doing tons of riff repreating. 🔥🎸🔥

One of my goals playing bass was playing a Jamiroquai song, and finally I did it! (There are more challenging bass lines from this band, though) Anyway, I am extremely happy with this score!!! 

tIShxzO.png

• Like 4

On 10/8/2023 at 3:03 AM, nlbsmglsk said:

EDIT: Almost forgot, @ direct3r you have no class assigned in lead and rhythm, where do you wanna be?  int?

The lowest I can be in at the moment, I try the same as with bass to grind up the difficulties, but I am native bass so it's gonna be more difficult for me 🙂

Played through the song again (this time i remembered to screenshot😅). Weirdly enough I got some of the harmonics to register by playing them "worse", by not ringing them out as clearly. But it leaves around ~30 harmonic notes that I couldn't get to register, even slowed down in riff repeater. Probably can't improve my score then:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

In other news, this song kinda goes hard🤟

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hellothere1 said:

Played through the song again (this time i remembered to screenshot😅). Weirdly enough I got some of the harmonics to register by playing them "worse", by not ringing them out as clearly. But it leaves around ~30 harmonic notes that I couldn't get to register, even slowed down in riff repeater. Probably can't improve my score then:

Only advice I can give is to check the harmonics with a tuner, your intonation might be off or something. If it's not then the problem probably lies with CDLC, but it's gonna be the same for everybody so don't give up.

1 hour ago, hellothere1 said:

Btw @ nlbsmglsk  can I be added to player level list?🙂

@ Rodman does that one, I'm actually unsure on how it works.

3 hours ago, direct3r said:

The lowest I can be in at the moment, I try the same as with bass to grind up the difficulties, but I am native bass so it's gonna be more difficult for me 🙂

Beginner it is. Have fun leveling up.

5 hours ago, hellothere1 said:

Hello, thanks for another week of championship!

I'm wondering with the lead song from this week: anybody that have problems with registering the notes in the harmonic section? Especially the 15th fret on the B string, I've tried slowing it down and trying different places, and it has never registered. Several other harmonics don't register on the song as well, even though it "sounds right" to me. Any tips appreciated

(I now see I forgot to screenshot score lol)

Same for me. The harmonics at the 12th fret registered correctly, but the harmonics at the 15th fret do not register...

3 hours ago, aNDESmASAMUNE said:

Hi! I always have the same problem. Even if I play the harmonics pretty loud it wont register, eventhough it does in the harmonics arcade game. So I kind of gave up and just play them as normal notes in the same fret, which it does register. Sorry for the BAD advice!!! 

I think this works for pinch harmonics notes, but not for regular harmonic notes.

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
13 hours ago, hellothere1 said:

Btw @ nlbsmglsk  can I be added to player level list?🙂

That will happen automatically. As player number has broken all margins of the original script we were running into bugs regarding that lately - investigations and hopefully fixes are doen those days - i´ll shout when all is good again!

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

I've hurt my hand today so I can't play for a couple of days , but on the upside it's given me time to look for beginner lead and rhythm songs to put on the song selection list! @ Mikson  or @ Rodman  i'm not very good at giving songs a difficulty number, can I just put beginner in the comments and the mods put a difficulty rating on the song?

• Like 3