Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 510

Rodman

As always for me its the difference between 95 and 100% speed that causes difficulty.

image removed, was 98% (while I figure out how to reduce the size of my Prt Scrn files on this new laptop). Incidentally, my tuning, sound and note recognition issues have disappeared. I suspect a dry solder  or other poor contact for sound input. Output sound, e.g. Spotify has no problems.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, luckyoldme said:

(while I figure out how to reduce the size of my Prt Scrn files on this new laptop)

@ luckyoldme  by size do you mean the weight /mb of the picture or do you mean what appears in the photo size (aka maybe your playing in windowed mode and it takes a photo of your desktop aswell)?

if its the latter you could try doing the shortcut for screenshots for steam (itll only ss the game) . i have it set to \ but it might be different on your computer. you can figure what it is by 
opening steam - steam button /menu - settings - ingame (looks like a screen with a control) - scroll down to screenshots-  screenshot shortkey ( there you can place whatever key you want)

you can also change where the screen shot is saved in that menu

or
if you have a windows 11 pc with a keyboard with the windows icon you can 
press window key + alt+ printscreen (should just take ingame photo)
or
windows key + g ( this will open an overlay with lots of options) go to capture. This will make a pinable moveable box appear on your screen (i like to pin it but you dont have to) click the camera to screen shot. 

it seems like you figured it out though so good job!

• Thanks 1

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

@ cacahuate51  thanks for your help. i use rs in full screen mode  on a win11 laptop. Problem is file size which i intend to solve by using MS Paint to save as a .jpg before repasting into customsforge.. (the old ways are the best).  this works and is simple. simpler would be if i could configure prt scrn but apparently not possible. i dont want more software on my pc. and now i need to practice. thx again

@ luckyoldme  oh i see..yea i myself dont change the format just cause i was always getting an upload exceeded on here.

i use imgur ( website)  all you do is sign in (i make it so it remembers passwords cause too lazzy) and then you drag the photo in imgur.com/upload and right click on the photo to get the url -> paste url in the competition.

but it might be more steps than what you currently are doing (since you are saying old ways are best).

you can also change the format in the photos application (from windows 11comes default on the machines) if you open it there..you just press save as on the foto and then change the format. but if you already got it to work in paint then there really isnt much difference i dont think.

• Like 1

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

45 minutes ago, cacahuate51 said:

@ luckyoldme  oh i see..yea i myself dont change the format just cause i was always getting an upload exceeded on here.

i use imgur ( website)  all you do is sign in (i make it so it remembers passwords cause too lazzy) and then you drag the photo in imgur.com/upload and right click on the photo to get the url -> paste url in the competition.

If you've got an image in your clipboard from pressing alt + printscreen you can just press crtl + V on imgurs main page (or the upload page) and it'll upload from your clipboard which skips saving the file to your pc and then having to delete it afterwards.

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype