Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 467

16 hours ago, avastreg said:

I generally agree, but I think that the little details are the difficult part and make it low advanced. And there are a lot of them.
For example the C shape with the pinky is not really obvious. The diminishing progression on the A chord seems simple but can be tricky.

My opinion is based on my score: I played this a lot of times and can't reach 99%/100% yet (but I didn't RR it)
Usually for me with 3 plays intermediate are in 98+

Yea thats understandable and you're probably right @ avastreg (btw grats on the victory!) 

Maybe Im just too exposed by too many people on tiktok that can shred and thinking advanced should be a little bit more like that/ something youre kinda forced to rr. Everyone on there seems to be able to play neon and polyphia songs no problem xD. Like I cant solo for my life so I think its kinda awkward Im in the advanced tier (even if shredding isnt everything) but I digress.

Same intermediates are usually 3 to 5 plays for 95-100  which is around what i did ish and why i considered it that.

heck i remember playing rize of the pheonix  a while back against @ Rodman  like 16 times xD and that was considered intermediate...i feel like that song is harder than guitarman but maybe its not..id have to replay them both again now.

Also, I generally tend to not stress that much with cdlcs where c.a.g.e.d type chords have embelishments/ adds as they tend to be very hit or miss/random detection alot for me .. anything above 90% usually is good enough for me in those cases ( or if it sounds decent without the track). But I'm probably in the wrong for believing  that.

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)