Just a thank you post

Byproduct

Question

Sorry for this kind of useless thread - I didn't find a general chat thread but needed to say thank you to the whole community!

The biggest downside in Rocksmith for me was that it didn't have anything from any of my favourite guitar bands. Looks like that has just been fixed! Totally made my day. And the following few weeks. And months.

I can imagine how much work all this is and I appreciate it big time!

That's all! :D

Cheers!
  • Like 6

9 answers to this question

And then youll hate all those songs because you spend an hour or two listening to them at 25% speed.

This is why we need all the charters we can get, so that someone could chart the songs you love while you chart the songs they love :)

:mrgreen:

And then youll hate all those songs because you spend an hour or two listening to them at 25% speed.

Only an hour or two? What the heck am I doing wrong ?

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

:mrgreen:

Only an hour or two? What the heck am I doing wrong ?

Guitar parts. As opposed to only bass that is :P

Yep, that. :P 

My workplace
I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman. Yet.