We do work bloody hard.

Unleashed! Where is my paycheck?!

Other way around! Where's mine? ;)

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

Well I think you all deserve the sack for not reaching 3000 yet!!!  :-P

I see 3,004 entries. You owe me a bonus 4 :)

• Like 2

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Well I think you all deserve the sack for not reaching 3000 yet!!!  :-P

I see 3,004 entries. You owe me a bonus 4 :)

Only another two million or so songs to go, and we'll have things pretty much covered. :cool:

Challenge Accepted.

• Like 1

Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!!  :shock:  :-P  :mrgreen:

Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!

Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!!  :shock:  :-P  :mrgreen:

Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!

Buggering flip, I was only joking when I mentioned another 1000 songs before the end of the month but it looks like we're almost there!!!  :shock:

• Like 2

Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!!  :shock:  :-P  :mrgreen: Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!

We just went over 4000 songs earlier today. 1000 CDLC in one month goal,,, achieved.
  • Like 1

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!!  :shock:  :-P  :mrgreen: Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!

We just went over 4000 songs earlier today. 1000 CDLC in one month goal,,, achieved.

You didn't read my comment :o We need 4074 because 74 are links to purchase the officials. Those don't count!

• Like 1

Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!! :shock: :-P :mrgreen:Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!

You didn't read my comment :o We need 4074 because 74 are links to purchase the officials. Those don't count!
Have faith young Jedi. That number doesn't include the ones we had to take down either, so technically we are probably past it already. I read your post, I just have more faith than you.
  • Like 1

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

Was still 2 songs left to go when I posted that but seeing as we've now gone over it you won't get fired...yet! I want another 1000 songs before the end of next month!!! :shock: :-P :mrgreen:Edit: Blimey, have just seen that we've almost got 20,000 members now too. Great going!

Have faith young Jedi. That number doesn't include the ones we had to take down either, so technically we are probably past it already. I read your post, I just have more faith than you.

We're 6 away.

• Like 1