Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 86

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Nacholede Happy birthday, young Lord of guitar ☺

Thanks Motive! :D i'm not so young now haha

For us +-40 guys indeed you are. You're only 3 1/2 years older than my son and still a teen :), so that's very young for some of us old geezers here
  • Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@Nacholede Happy birthday, young Lord of guitar ☺

Thanks Motive! :D i'm not so young now haha
For us +-40 guys indeed you are. You're only 3 1/2 years older than my son and still a teen :), so that's very young for some of us old geezers here

Agreed. Happy birthday young man!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Baba @@Nacholede :) Have a boss day x

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

Thanks all of you! you guys are fuckin' great! and thanks to you i pushed my limits with the guitar and damn, i play even better now! This is a great community and have amazing people like you so thanks, i don't know what else to say hahahah :D 

• Like 5

9A7alLl.jpg

Also, today Iron Maiden revealed their album and their release date (September 4th)

Wow...either they had most of this done(minus the vocals)...or they belted out an album in a month...OR its not Bruce on the vocals(which i doubt)...

I'm just glad I might get a chance to finally see Maiden

Many nice scores on all songs :)

Also, today Iron Maiden revealed their album and their release date (September 4th)

Wow...either they had most of this done(minus the vocals)...or they belted out an album in a month...OR its not Bruce on the vocals(which i doubt)...

On their webpage they say

"It was recorded in Paris with their longstanding producer Kevin “Caveman” Shirley in late 2014, with the finishing touches added earlier this year.  However, the band decided to delay its release so that vocalist Bruce Dickinson, who was recently given the all-clear from a tumour, would have time to recuperate sufficiently to join in the preparations for the album’s launch."

So don't worry.

P.S. It's 92 minutes including an 18 minute track  :o

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

HAPPY BD @@Nacholede

How do you still look so young on old pictures?

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

"It was recorded in Paris with their longstanding producer Kevin “Caveman” Shirley in late 2014, with the finishing touches added earlier this year.  However, the band decided to delay its release so that vocalist Bruce Dickinson, who was recently given the all-clear from a tumour, would have time to recuperate sufficiently to join in the preparations for the album’s launch."

So don't worry.

P.S. It's 92 minutes including an 18 minute track  :o

I know the first news started around Christmas (fans got a x-mas card with Eddie walking into the studio).

That was also the time Bruce had his tumor discovered though, I'm just glad for them and hope the best.

We have a lot of great metal bands in the studio too...I think by the end of 2016 there will be a lot of great music 

bass update

http://up.picr.de/22282123dd.jpg

• Like 5
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

We have a lot of great metal bands in the studio too...I think by the end of 2016 there will be a lot of great music 

Seriously... While there have already been some quite solid releases so far this year, there's a lot of stuff I'm looking forward to in the remainder of this year, plus a lot of bands that I've been hearing of entering the studio recently. And hopefully bands that I've never heard of striking gold.

Oh, and by the way, how in the hell did you break a bass string? I guess it might have been weakened by your tuning up a step for Orion, particularly if they were heavy gauge (I think in sets based off the "standard" (.45-.65-.85-.105) gauge D strings tend to be pretty tight, in particular).

Speaking of strings, I just got a set of Kalium strings for my 6 string, going .031-.045-.061-.082-.112-.150, and I'm liking them so far, though having the B string be about as tight as the rest feels a bit weird for now. I think it will make drop A and such tunings much more feasible as well, in case I ever feel like playing some Alex Webster stuff (I'm not a huge fan of Cannibal Corpse, but Blotted Science is the shit).

Anyway, they did pretty well for Sweet Home Chicago.

http://i.imgur.com/BmKnlGn.jpg

My playing also sounded much less like a dying cat than my first few attempts, so I guess that's a good sign.

And last but not least, happy birthday, @@Nacholede! I hope it's a good one (I guess the Maiden news helps)!

• Like 5

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Oh, and by the way, how in the hell did you break a bass string?

Coil unraveled from the string itself...I'm willing to bet Orion weakened it...that and the humidity in my Room was through the roof...had to change all of my guitar strings this month. The humidity is very extreme(80 degrees here is WAY hotter than 100 degrees in Arizona) in Ohio...kind of one of the downsides really

So ..... this has been takin like forever :)

-= THE RS ROADIE =-

"life is good when you have a roadie..."

full featured songlist modification with real time setlist management

http://i60.tinypic.com/5dw1t0.jpg

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

http://customsforge.com/topic/20212-tool-the-rs-roadie-song-selection-list-modification-and-setlist-manager/

• Like 9

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Been away for work this week so only just got a start on this weeks songs.

Not a big fan of this one.....that outro is a little too weird.

P.S. Nice work on the Roadie Rodman. I'll be sure to check it out.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/laewtv1irocsr5u/221680_2015-06-19_00001.png?dl=0

• Like 3