New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

@@Crossbolt242

Will test today.  Hopefully we can get another person to try it out so we can get someone else's opinion on volumes.   I will concentrate on the charting, etc.

No problem still like to hear what you have to say and I do

make the adj to what you say thanks and tell me what you think

good feedback is good

@@Crossbolt242 - I played through on bass and enjoyed it a lot - it's a pretty fun tune on bass. The volume seemed pretty good, as it was pretty clearly audible around the song itself, though may preferences may run a touch louder.

There were a couple of places where I either lost the rhythm or the sync was a little (eighth note or less) off. I forget where exactly, but I think it was in the trickier part of the first verse and the early part of the outro (pretty much the same riff, though the outro gets a little crazier with the brass instruments joining in).

Otherwise I think things looked pretty good. Maybe a slide I was confused by or something like that?

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

@@Crossbolt242

Seger - RnR Never Forgets is tons of fun to play.  Charting looks good.  Tones sounds awesome on my LP, but volumes are ...... perfect.  You might want to speed up the Lead and Rhythm to give a little space between the chords.  I'd say at least 1.8, but 1.6 would probably work best.  Like this one a lot.

• Like 1

Well, manchot66

I disagree, all this charting stuff to me is just making the custom to sound good and be able to strum the Guitar and play along with the tune. If all this technical stuff starts getting involved, with correct bpm and lining up all the beat markers and all the other many things that professorial musicians expect to see they should only play the UbiSoft RockSmith DLC.  I feel I don't see anything better in there stuff than we are charting here for everybody free ! 

Later, avdocatwork

@@avdocatwork

Just because you don't can't see and/or understand the difference, does not mean there isn't one.  You asked me to help you.  Don't ask anything of me again, including testing your customs.  I now know why you have so much free time to chart, because you're a human that will eventually say or do something stupid that will deter anyone from wanting to interact with you.

Like I said, good luck in the future.

I'm here to test anyone else's customs, as always.

@@manchot66

Thanks Steve!!! It is so very funny that you say this, cause my wife and I both said the same thing, aside from Chocolate *No problem there) and Watches (I cant afford) all thats left it seems is Numbered Bank accounts, I would love to have :) Really considering buying one of those semi hollow practice bass's there just so damn expensive and I have no idea how they will sound ya know... something like this Traveler Practice Bass but I have never bought an instrument sight and more importantly sound unseen and heard. Now if it was this beauty yea id probably do that LMAO. Anyway thanks for the well wishes and I will be checking in when i can while on the road. 

Jerry

• Like 1

@@manchot66

Really considering buying one of those semi hollow practice bass's there just so damn expensive and I have no idea how they will sound ya know... something like this Traveler Practice Bass but I have never bought an instrument sight and more importantly sound unseen and heard. Now if it was this beauty yea id probably do that LMAO.

Jerry

That Rickenbacker is wicked.  Looks like something Roger Dean would design.  It's tough to by a guitar sight unseen.  Reading as many reviews as possible would be about the only thing you could do.

RICOLA!!!!!

• Like 1

@@Crossbolt242

Will play new version when and if I ever stop sweating.  Chicago feels like a swamp.

@@jbroch

On that Rickenbacker, is that the bridge that the strings go through, the big chrome thing?  I've never seen that before.  Looks like a chrome bumper on an old flamed out hotrod, a.k.a. sweet.

• Like 1

@Crossbolt242

Air conditioning running well.  Finally stopped sweating, will test song now.  Chicago now feels like the northern tip of the Amazon rain forest.

Sorry for the delay.

Just checked and your forecast for a low of 80 tonight?! That's pretty rough weather.

I'll also try to check out the new version tonight. I'm looking forward to playing it again, @@Crossbolt242!

@@Crossbolt242

Played Seger again.  Speed is better now, more space between chords.  It's fine now, but could easily go to 1.4 and not be too fast, up to you.  Tone still sounds awesome and syncing is great.  Songs got nice easy progressions so you can pick it up quick.  Can't believe nobody's done this one.  Top notch.

Some more Bob Seger for testing

like to say Thanks to the testers 

and here are some i am working on

Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Her Strut 2 L,R,B&,Lyrics

Trying out some of your tones here manchot66 :D

Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Come to Poppa 2 L,R,B&,Lyrics

Trying out one of your tones here manchot66 :D

Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - The Fire Down Below L,R,B

So Thanks for the feedback and Testing 

Cross

@@jbroch

I've known some women who I would recommend to Dusch Das, unfortunately.  Have you gone around asking people where "Six" is, like in European Vacation?

@@Crossbolt242

Drone racing looks cool as hell.  Watch out for power lines, had a friend lose one that way.  Post some videos when you get it.

Will play Seger tunes tonight.  Promise.

@@Crossbolt242

Played L, L+, and R on all the Seger songs.  All awesome songs.

Come to Poppa - Charting looks good.  Just a suggestion, maybe the bonus lead tone and the rhythm tone would sound better switched around.  The rhythm is mostly hand mutes and kind of quiet, bonus lead tone would be perfect for that.  Bonus lead tone could use a little more punch, like the rhythm tone.  Like all the cool little solos in this one.

Fire Down Below - Fun song to play.  The rhythm is a real hand cramper when you have to reach with that pinky.  Had to stop to shake my hand out a couple of times, but I soldiered on.  Charting and tones are really good.

Her Strut - Tuning is off on this one.  I looked at the GP file and it said E standard but it sounds like it should be flatter.  GP files always see E standard if it's any variation of E tuning.  I would try tuning to A427.5 and see how that sounds.  A433.7 is another you can try (little higher).

If you'd like me to try any of them again, just post.

manchot66 Her Strut - Tuning is off on this one. I looked at the GP file and it said E standard but it sounds like it should be flatter. GP files always see E standard if it's any variation of E tuning. I would try tuning to A427.5 and see how that sounds. A433.7 is another you can try (little higher).

Where do I change that at in eof ?

and what numbers do you use to get those tuning ?

is sounds off to me to but did not know where to change it too

and where

/

and where

You can't change that in EoF (at least as far as I know), but you can in the toolkit. When you add or edit an arrangement there's a little section called "Tuning Pitch" under the Scroll Speed and to the right of the usual tuning stuff.

As for why to use 427.5, my guess would be it's about halfway between Ab (~415.3) and A. It's not necessarily the right number, but it should be closer, and if not, you'll hopefully be able to tell whether it's sharper or flatter, go halfway between again, and so on if necessary.

• Like 1

and where

@@albatross213 said it perfect.  A427.5 is halfway and A433.7 is a quarter way to Eb.  These are the most common down tunings from E standard I've found, and if they don't sound right just keep gradually tuning up or down til you get it.  You'll know when you get it spot on, the chords will sound perfect.

http://i.imgur.com/cQGjkDq.png