New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

Dated a girl who blew her car's head gasket and decided to keep driving while white smoke poured out of the exhaust.  By the time I met up with her, she seized the engine and literally melted part of the camshaft.  Women.

• Like 1

Thanks, Guys

I have been a nervous wreck all week, finally settling down and started to accept the fact of the car's most likely a lost cause, going to at least give it one last try, but I don't count on it holding up. No water in the oil, and there doesn't seem to be major pressure building up in the cooling system, that I can tell. Just one leak after another is blowing my mind.

Later, avdocatwork

Hi, Steve

I located the last hose ass'y part I am going to try, at a pretty good price off eBay. If everything holds up after the replacement, I will be very happy. If something else go's wrong I will be very depressed again.

Later, Terry

@@Aludog

Tone and volumes are really good.  Played it a couple times, then turned the speed down to 80 in RR to check the sync because some of those riffs are so fast it's hard to tell at full speed.   Some are still fast at 80.  Slides and bends seemed really accurate.  Looks good to go.

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

Things are settling down here, still not finished with the car yet, I should get the last part in a few days then back into the heat and try to finish the wife's vehicle, hopefully. Have some time to play some Guitar again, will look back at everyone's latest customs and give them a try. 

I have some customs I have been working on lately, if anyone wants to give them a try.

I have been playing around with putting together a Karaoke Version of The Beach Boys - Kokomo

The Beach Boys (In The Style Of) - Kokomo - Karaoke Version - 1988 V1.0 -2 -29 -28.5 -28 -27.5 -26

The Beatles - And I Love Her - 1964 V4.0 -2 -33 -32 -31 -26 Updated all tracks and added arpeggios on lead track.

The Beach Boys - California Girls - 1965 V4.0 -4 -29 -28.5 -28 -27.5 -26 Repaired the Bass Track

I haven't even tried them out yet - will give them a run through tonight, hopefully. Also will test out everyone else's latest customs.

Later, Terry

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Do you guys remember a few months ago I was working on Billy Cobham's Stratus?

I stopped there in the middle writing the tabs.... couldn't hear anything detailed after a long transcribing. Today I went back to it and continued transcribing.... and finished the Lead and the Bass tabs, the Rhythm is maybe about 80% finished. Rather there is only one guitar, but I decided to add a rhythm which plays the rhythm parts and the organ at some places.

For the main riff which is originally played by the organ I wrote the riff for lead guitar.The rhytm stuff is played by the guitar, here now it's a job for the rhythm guitar.

Sometimes a longer break from something gives you fresh air and new power.

I guess the custom will be finished in the next few days. I let you know

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Hi, Fripp

@  Listened to the Billy Cobham's - Stratus tune. You sure are a brave one, taking on this challenging tune. Really like the funky groove after the long keyboard intro. And the lead Guitar is awesome, should be a great challenge for all Guitarists for sure.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

@@Aludog I already have quite good tabs for stratus which I used first, but it seems another version than my audio, and I like the version from Spectrum much more.

My experience is the self written tabs are the best  :)

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Hey all,

Still working on these songs:

UFO - Lights Out

Level 42 - Something About You

After the Fire - Der Kommissar

UFO - Let It Roll

David Bowie - Queen Bitch

Doing a lot of charting from youtube videos and health has been shitty lately so it's taking a lot of time.  Hope to have something ready soon.

Hope everybody has a good weekend.

P.S. Jerry, how's the hand doing?

• Like 1

Hey all,

Still working on these songs:

UFO - Lights Out

Level 42 - Something About You

After the Fire - Der Kommissar

UFO - Let It Roll

David Bowie - Queen Bitch

Doing a lot of charting from youtube videos and health has been shitty lately so it's taking a lot of time.  Hope to have something ready soon.

Hope everybody has a good weekend.

P.S. Jerry, how's the hand doing?

• Like 2

Great Tunes Steve!

Sorry to hear about your poor health. Lately I have been playing around with some Karaoke tunes that I have been putting together and having some fun just playing them and getting there chords and strumming patterns down. Also trying to sing along a bit, but that is pretty though for me to do, sing and play Guitar at the same time. But I figure I might get better at it with lots of practice (Hopefully).

Later, Terry

• Like 1

@@manchot66

Sorry to here you're feeling shitty brother, I'm due to be out of the cast on Tuesday, hands iffy. not much going on, work is hard enough, so been looking at tabs, no way i could chart with this claw lol.

Hang in there!!!

Jerry

• Like 2

at first I wish all our invalides a get well soon, maybe this can help a bit...

after a long creation time frippchen proudly presents

Billy Cobham - Stratus 

I'm very pleased with the result now, the guitars are really fun to play, the bass is kinda endurance challange  :D

I also like the tones. 

Originally this song is played with only one guitar and organ/e-piano. I made two guitar arrangements of it, a bit mixture of guitar and organ in both paths. In rhythm during the guitar solo, played by lead, I followed the organ a while and changed to a rhythm pattern which isn't played there, but it fits very well (my opinion).

Also I've cut the drum intro, so we don't have to wait those 3 minutes for the song.

Your opinions about the solutions in the tabs and the tones and volumes are very appreciated. I'll release it very soon.

edit - upss, I've released it already  :blush:

but never too late for :wrench:

• Like 4

@

Played L & R for Billy Cobham.  Charting looks excellent, of course.  Like the tones a lot, the wah on the solos and the muted tone for the electric piano are really nice.  Volumes sound good.  Thanks for introducing this one to me.  I've heard some Mahavishnu Orchestra before but had never heard of Cobham personally.

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

Happy to say we have a new Member joining us here in the Members Forum. JamesPrestonUK JamesPrestonUK looks like he is mainly a Bass player with 5 Bass Customs on CustomsForge. Welcome JamesPrestonUK to the Classic Rock Coalition Social Group - Members Area.

@@JamesPrestonUK

Later, avdocatwork

We now have 88 Members and Guests at The Classic Rock Coalition Social Group. 18 Full Members and 70 Guests.