avdocatwork

manchot66 I played lead on the three free songs

Free Stealer sounds good tones and fun to play great solos

Free Mr-Big tones sound good little easier to play but fun

Free Ill Be Creepin love that tone but I will need to play it

more to get it down sounds good and looks good but I cant play it yet

• Like 1

manchot66

The Pretty Reckless - Sometimes it can be hard to hear the tone over the song on my setup.

is that all three tones or just one ?

Just the main tone that plays the main riffs.  It's not real noticable, just when the music gets real loud.

Oh yeah, just remembered that I played through Mr. Big and the Stealer last night. I think both seemed pretty good on most things, though I didn't check the sync super closely. And I'll probably have to check them again to give feedback on the volume. I also wasn't entirely sure about the chords in the chorus, but I'm not very good at anything other than the simple 2-string power chords and I probably played them wrong half the time.

And just as important, they were fun to play, and each had tricky parts that I can definitely learn from. So I'll definitely try to revisit them tonight and see if I can give more detailed feedback.

• Like 2

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

@Crossbolt242

Hi Bud Tested these out, all sound and play fine but bass is missing on the House of Pain tune. big X 

Jerry

Back for some more Testing

The Pretty Reckless - Follow Me Down L,R,&B

Adj tone up see if that is better

Bob Seger - Fire Lake L,R,&B

Faster Pussycat - House Of Pain L,R,&B

so let me know what you think and how it sounds 

Thanks

Cross

Hi, Guys

Sorry I haven't been testing customs lately, I have been fighting with my PC getting a SoundBlaster sound card installed in my pc and finally got it in and working still trying to figure out some of the settings. I did get a Mic. working on it, but I will most likely have to take the sound card out, I now have a Guitar delay when I am playing RockSmith, I tried to play the latest 6 tunes up for testing last night, the delay was so bad I had to give up playing. Hopefully I can straighten the problems out this weekend.

Later, Terry

We had 4 more Guests join The CRC-Social Group today now up to 77 Members and Guests.

• Like 3

@Crossbolt242

Hi Bud Tested these out, all sound and play fine but bass is missing on the House of Pain tune. big X 

Jerry

Back for some more Testing

The Pretty Reckless - Follow Me Down L,R,&B

Adj tone up see if that is better

Bob Seger - Fire Lake L,R,&B

Faster Pussycat - House Of Pain L,R,&B

so let me know what you think and how it sounds 

Thanks

Cross

Sorry about that I do not have bass tab for that song right now

Thanks for test

• Like 1

@Crossbolt242  Just played these:

Pretty Reckless - tone sounds a little louder but still soft on my setup.  Someone else would have to try to confirm.

Seger - Fire Lake - Acoustic tone is soft and hard to hear, especially when hitting single notes.

Faster Pussycat - Rhythm tone is soft.  Lead tone is a good volume.

Charting looks good on all songs.  I like the Seger song a lot, I'd never heard it before.

manchot66

Pretty Reckless on my setup it is almost drowning out the song

but this sounds good

Seger - Fire Lake I hear it not but not a lot I play lead on it

so Acoustic tone maybe to low I will raise it

Faster Pussycat I play lead on and will raise tone on it too

Thanks

Cross

yes rs vol 100 I have fender squire Stratocaster guitar

I am just saying that I play lead a lot and try Rhythm so

I am going to turn up Rhythm tones a little

but The Pretty Reckless is close to being louder then song on my

set up and thanks for the good feedback and testing I will mess

with them some more

Sorry been pretty much flat out with work this week, and headed to Switzerland for a week of work out there Friday. Just been a really crazy week. Have a roofing crew showing up here in a few hours too ... Not a good week for music... :( 

Jerry

• Like 1

Hi, All

Same here, I have just been watching the Crash Course today, looks like some of the guys are starting to catch on to the syncing the tracks. I tried a few times to sync the Beat markers but all the songs I have run into do not seem to have prominent beats showing up in the wave graphs. I just started syncing the old way I have always synced them. I plan to keep trying it though.

Later, avdocatwork