Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 67

Mortalo

Didn't get to sit with my guitar nearly as long today as I thought, but it still felt good to get the rust off.

http://i.imgur.com/ckI9Dwm.jpg

What a song to get the rust off with. First attempt at this was invalid, I got leveled down in the weird stretchy chord bits. Got the hang of them my second go, though.

http://i.imgur.com/TuXYAIN.jpg

That was such a bad tone.

• Like 6

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Hahahahahahahahaha - let the carnage begin ;) If that aint what i was expectin, i hope missis s joins in, too!

I really hope i find time this eve to strike back, cause 2morrow is no time for guitar, still a great day :) :) :):

http://i57.tinypic.com/21adenn.jpg

The D over here in Vienna doin an old school acoustic session - was sold out in minutes

• Like 7

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Hahahahahahahahaha - let the carnage begin ;) If that aint what i was expectin, i hope missis s joins in, too!

I really hope i find time this eve to strike back, cause 2morrow is no time for guitar, still a great day :) :) :):

I fully expect 100% to be hit on this one. Will be fun.

I still do not like downtuning this low...

• Like 1

Even though I love the song, at first I thought I was going to hate playing Juular.

After taking note of all the different finger positions though, it was starting to become fun :-)

In order to play this, I have to sit (which I normally don't do), put my left foot on a (really high) stand, the guitar on my left leg and bend down towards my guitar, so that I could basically play with my teeth.^^ Only this way I feel like I can get my arm and hand in a position where I can strech this far... how do you guys do it? :D

Here is my score for Advanced Lead: 97.14 %

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386858735

• Like 7

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

coming....

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ngz86x.jpg

• Like 7

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

Congratulations!

There was no 100 left in me today - too tired, was not lack o motivation, even sacrificed the fight for the places on deep purple for it today, just couldnt do it :angry:.

I dunno if i find time friday eve, if - you will notice ;)

• Like 4

I took this screen shot after my second full play through but since then I've been RRing the arse off it so hopefully by tomorrow I can put in a score attack screen shot. I've improved a hell of a lot since this screen shot but for now you'll have to take my word for it... or not ;)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/521625567806550969/93C4161AD61BB7EBDBA91B14A55426A9A0B28873/

• Like 7

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

The fxxxin D was here!

http://i59.tinypic.com/332xq0y.jpg

about 30 song, 2:20, full throttle - really great

and to start off they had this guy:

http://i57.tinypic.com/3520pk5.jpg

All alone only guitar and basedrum, and drumsolos played with bones (!)

I think from his guitar style i know him as the guitarist from the kyle gass band...

Happy on the train back ´ome

• Like 11

It has been awhile since I last posted a video, but this week's bass IM "made me" record again :lol:

Funny thing is that I played once with a pick and I missed a note, then I noticed that the arrangement said "Fingered", so I just thought "F*** it, let's see what my right fingers can handle" and I got 100% and it didn't even make my fingers hurt or tired, I was really surprised.

Enjoy!

• Like 7

Don't think I'm going to have time to get around to redoing or resyncing Space Truckin'...  Sorry.  Doing tests this week at the school where I teach, and didn't have as much free time as I was expecting.

I did have time to give playing it another shot today:

2015-02-05_123113.jpg

EXACT same accuracy as yesterday, but much higher score at least.  So, barring finding some spare time to give it several more shots, I think I'm stuck in 5th place (at best) again.  :)

• Like 5

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

It has been awhile since I last posted a video, but this week's bass IM "made me" record again :lol:

Funny thing is that I played once with a pick and I missed a note, then I noticed that the arrangement said "Fingered", so I just thought "F*** it, let's see what my right fingers can handle" and I got 100% and it didn't even make my fingers hurt or tired, I was really surprised.

Enjoy!

Sweet 100%, and especially with fingers!  I somehow go stupid mode when I try fingers on anything remotely fast, to the point that even my normally solid frethand goes to crap too.

Nice work!

• Like 2

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

Thanks @@MilkmanDan, I was surprised to be able to get this score playing with fingers.

I played the song 6 times before this run, all 6 with the pick and I always missed 1 or 2 notes.

I was really surprised to get 100% without a pick and it wasn't even like an "effort".

I don't know if it can be seen in the video, but the sections with the very fast notes, I use 3 and not 2 fingers.

I had never tried this "method" before this run, but I had seen a video from a bass player explaining how to play really fast fingering and that way is to use the index, middle and ring finger in a rapid succession.

I was surprised to see how "easy" it was to play the fast sections like that, so I'll probably practice this technique a lot more in the future, in order to be able to play like that better, because you can hear in this video that many times I'm not picking the notes correctly.

Either way, it was a really cool experience to see in the end a streak of 3215 notes :D... I don't remember of ever get a streak that high, not even close.

• Like 2