Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 525

Mikson

10 minutes ago, Mikson said:

Hello, great scores! You've been playing in Rocksmith for about a year, but I assume you played guitar before that?  Because this song has some difficult parts, so this scores shows good skill. 👍

In the championship, each participant can win in the class in which he competes (you can publish results from all classes for fun). I will add you to the advanced class in lead and rhythm, unless you want to immediately enter the highest level to masterclass in some path. 🙂 

Hi @ Mikson

As you know, "Fraught" Rhythm path was Master Class and @ TrevyMetal  is currently wininng, so I think would be better to add him in Master Class, unless he doesn't want to. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, aNDESmASAMUNE said:

Hi @ Mikson

As you know, "Fraught" Rhythm path was Master Class and @ TrevyMetal  is currently wininng, so I think would be better to add him in Master Class, unless he doesn't want to. 

You may be right, although I think TrevyMetal just posted screenshots of the Be'lakor song without paying attention to the classes. It's best to let him decide on his own, and if not, then you can decide as the organizer of next week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikson said:

Hello, great scores! You've been playing in Rocksmith for about a year, but I assume you played guitar before that?  Because this song has some difficult parts, so this scores shows good skill. 👍

In the championship, each participant can win in the class in which he competes (you can publish results from all classes for fun). I will add you to the advanced class in lead and rhythm, unless you want to immediately enter the highest level to masterclass in some path. 🙂 

Hey thanks! Yes I have been playing for about 20 years now, kind of built some sight reading skills with Guitar Pro over time and thought I'd give Rocksmith a shot after watching people streaming it.

Ultimately I got this game to try challenging myself, so let's do the Masterclass why not? haha 😅

I haven't played with the score attack mode yet, is that the better way to post scores?

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, TrevyMetal said:

Ultimately I got this game to try challenging myself, so let's do the Masterclass why not? haha

And that's a good attitude!

51 minutes ago, TrevyMetal said:

I haven't played with the score attack mode yet, is that the better way to post scores?

You can show screenshots of both learn a song and score attack, the most important determinant in the leaderboard is accuracy. Score attack has the advantage of displaying detailed accuracy, e.g. 99.55% and learn a song without decimal values, e.g. 99%.

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Fear not you fearless Rockers all around the world!

Improvements made weekstart a lil stony that week - it will be up in the next 2 hours!

Rod.

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

1 minute ago, aNDESmASAMUNE said:
Welcome to the CF Rocksmith 2014 Championship!

-= Week 526 =-

=> How and Why join the Championships?
=> Rocksmith 2014 Championships rules

Previous' week Winners are:

Lead:
- Beginner: @lowender (93)
- Intermediate: @aNDESmASAMUNE (96)
- Advanced: @LuZifeR (98)
- Masterclass: @Bottledpat12 (98.99)
- God of Guitar: @Bottledpat12 (98.5)

Rhythm:
- Beginner: @lowender (98)
- Intermediate: @aNDESmASAMUNE (87)
- Advanced: @cacahuate51 (98.92)
- Masterclass: @Razrshred (97)

Bass:
- Beginner: LOST TROPHY
- Beginner Bonus: LOST TROPHY
- Intermediate: @someotherbruce (98)
- Advanced: @lowender (98.98)
- Masterclass: @Razrshred (99)

Congrats to all winners. Well done!

This week's songs are:

Lead Path:
Beginner: blink-182 - Please Take Me Home (3*) (E standard) selected by cacahuate51
Intermediate: Foo Fighters - Something from Nothing (5*) (E standard) selected by jellisjenius
Advanced: Smashing Pumpkins - Geek U.S.A. (7.5^) (Eb standard) selected by jellisjenius
Masterclass: The Guess Who - Undun (8) (E standard) selected by jellisjenius

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: blink-182 - Please Take Me Home (3*) (E standard) selected by cacahuate51
Intermediate: Foo Fighters - Something from Nothing (5*) (E standard) selected by jellisjenius
Advanced: Smashing Pumpkins - Geek U.S.A. (6.5) (Eb standard) selected by jellisjenius
Masterclass: The Guess Who - Undun (7.5) (E standard) selected by jellisjenius

Bass Path:
Intermediate: Smashing Pumpkins - Geek U.S.A. (6^) (Eb standard) selected by jellisjenius
Advanced: Foo Fighters - Something from Nothing (6) (E standard) selected by jellisjenius
Masterclass: The Guess Who - Undun (7.5) (E standard) selected by jellisjenius

(N) - difficulty rating
(N*) - highest difficulty rating for the class (promotion to higher class possible)
(N^) - difficulty rating higher than the highest for the class (promotion possible)

Check current week Rocksmith Championship Leaderboard

You can submit your song suggestions for the championship here
NEW! - easly add songs even on your mobile!:
Add Song Suggestion

Song Suggestions List available to view here: Google Sheets Spreadsheet

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

Classless, Fearless FreeBird Members in their endless battle with the fb police: 2groggy

Hi fellow Championship competitors!!! I am happy to announce that week 526 is up!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 11:53 AM, Mikson said:

Winners list updated!

Additionally:
@ direct3r  - You are competing in the beginner class, but you achieved higher score in the Intermediate class than those competing in that class. Do you want to take the win in intermediate and level up to this class or stay in the beginner class for now?

level up.

probably will only participate in the next few weeks if I find the time for it... so much to do, so little time :X

• Like 1