Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

18 hours ago, marshin_d00d said:

"Better Be Good to Me" by Tina Turner is such a great tune.  I would love to see a bass chart for this.

-Thank you

I've been rather lazy lately, so I'll see what I can do about this one.

• Like 2

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

Willie Nelson - The Maker

Hello Everyone!!! This is my first post. This song is super fun, and there are multiple versions. I would be happy with the Daniel Lanois version too. However, I have requested this one because my brother provided the drums, omnichord, and keyboard for this track specifically. Still can't get enough of how awesome his beats are. It's funny because in the music video they had an actor for his part, whom you can tell can't play what my bro did lol Anyway, would greatly appreciate if someone could do lead, bass, rhythm, or any for this one since I've notice Willie has been in recents. Thank you!!!!

• Like 1

hello, i was wondering what happened to hells bells by ac/dc? it was on here a while back and since the update, i cant find it anywhere and i had a hard drive failure so i no longer have it. was wondering if we could get that back? my band plays that song and this game seems to be the easiest way for me to learn these songs. thanks in advance, you guys are great!

16 hours ago, Shadow2045 said:

hello, i was wondering what happened to hells bells by ac/dc? it was on here a while back and since the update, i cant find it anywhere and i had a hard drive failure so i no longer have it. was wondering if we could get that back? my band plays that song and this game seems to be the easiest way for me to learn these songs. thanks in advance, you guys are great!

I looked in what i have downloaded, I don't have a copy of it. If it was an older chart it is possible the link didn't survive or when google drive revamped their way of permissions, the link was lost and the original creator did not update the permissions. Hopefully someone else will have a copy of it.

21 hours ago, Shadow2045 said:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/if4v864zizdezh4/ACDC_Hells-Bells_v2_0_DD_p.psarc/file

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype