Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

7 hours ago, Attack Apache said:

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

Cant get the dlc anymore 

It has already been asked. I didn't get it either, I was unaware at the time that they were de-listing songs. Please read this response from a Moderator:

And/Or Please see and read this entire post by site Admin, important stuff:

I missed Freebird, and a regret that I did not get it while it was available. Your other options include using Youtube vids to follow along with outside the game or having to use tabs.

Riff Repeater has made a listing of all DLC for RS1 and following that you can see what songs are about to delist (add 10 years to the release date is the license expiration and subsequent removal from the Steam Store):

https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-2014-setlist/rocksmith-dlc/

I see 12 songs that will expire in January.

Hi there , ive never used the forum before. if there was any chance someone could make joe bonamassa time clocks song , or even more so amazing the album. id be very grateful . id even consider gifting something for the effort. 

thank you!

-Pantera-

By demons be driven (if any please please this one!)

cowboys from hell

domination  - since they are no longer available on steam

walk

Becoming

25 years

Hard lines sunken cheeks

-Staind-

Come again

suffocate

Me

Home

Fade

Whole tormented album!

-Black label society-

suffering overdue

Lost Heaven

-Dropbox-

Wishbone

10 hours ago, Graham_04 said:

-Pantera-

cowboys from hell

domination  - since they are no longer available on steam

walk

Please give this a read.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

2 hours ago, Graham_04 said:

and was bummed when i saw my favorite pantera songs were no longer available.

I would take a look at the list Riff Repeater has put together and look to see what you might want before it is unavailable to avoid further disappointment:

10 minutes ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

I would take a look at the list Riff Repeater has put together and look to see what you might want before it is unavailable to avoid further disappointment:

help me understand. all of these songs are still unavailable i want to crossed out, that means i am just out of luck i am guessing?

5 hours ago, Graham_04 said:

help me understand. all of these songs are still unavailable i want to crossed out, that means i am just out of luck i am guessing?

Strikethrough indicates the song is no longer available for purchase

The license(s) Ubi obtained back in 2011-12 are expired. They bought a 10 year license for those songs. So starting with the game itself, and all DLC Nov 1, 2011 are delisted. So yes, those songs with a strikethrough are unobtainable currently and for the near future.

according to my count, 12 songs will delist in the month of January

2 minutes ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

The license(s) Ubi obtained back in 2011-12 are expired. They bought a 10 license for those songs. So starting with the game itself, and all DLC Nov 1, 2011 are delisted. So yes, those songs with a strikethrough are unobtainable currently and for the near future.

i understand. So the songs not crossed out in that link you sent, are they soon to go as well?

6 minutes ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

The license(s) Ubi obtained back in 2011-12 are expired. They bought a 10 license for those songs. So starting with the game itself, and all DLC Nov 1, 2011 are delisted. So yes, those songs with a strikethrough are unobtainable currently and for the near future.

according to my count, 12 songs will delist in the month of January

The song i would love the most is By demons be driven by pantera. How does a person find someone to make a rs song from tabs? I did see a video on the internet of a guy playing it. but i dont know where he got it from.

2 minutes ago, Graham_04 said:

How does a person find someone to make a rs song from tabs?

As you did, put the request here.

Possibilities for it not being here now are, the original charter pulled the song, the link did not survive the migration to the current form, the link was ruined when Google changed its permissions a while ago and it became and was reported as a dead link because the original charter did not update it or has not been around to update the permissions.

IF a kind soul follows this thread and has it DLed from when it was active, they will share it.

2 minutes ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

As you did, put the request here.

Possibilities for it not being here now are, the original charter pulled the song, the link did not survive the migration to the current form, the link was ruined when Google changed its permissions a while ago and it became and was reported as a dead link because the original charter did not update it or has not been around to update the permissions.

IF a kind soul follows this thread and has it DLed from when it was active, they will share it.

Gotcha. Thanks. Hopefully someone will come up with their Download of the song.

12 minutes ago, Graham_04 said:

How does a person find someone to make a rs song from tabs?

Your other option is to head over to the Commission Thread and post there your request if it does not turn up here. Being as most are busy right now, it maybe a while before or if someone bites.

https://customsforge.com/index.php?/forum/190-cdlc-commissions/