New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

For those of us in the US, Happy 4th!! Hope your day goes safely and is a blast of other kinds!! 

Jerry

Likewise, Jerry.  I don't know what it's like by you guys, but the personal firework stashes people have around here are crazy.  It's no longer bottle rockets and jumping jacks.  Now, it's 6" mortars and 4" salutes and it's solid from noon til 2 a.m.  Let the bombardment begin!

• Like 1

Happy 4th of July 

songs ready for testing 

John Cougar Mellencamp - Hurts So Good L,R,B,&Lyrics

Add DD  & RR for the speed and adj song vol. 

fun to play

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Against The Wind L,R,B,&Lyrics

someone send me new bass tab for song so bass needs tested 

and adj song vol. and tones for Lead & Rhythm 

The Pretty Reckless - Follow Me Down L,R,B,&Lyrics

ok this is a fast song 

RR & DD  but not on bass will do after some testing 

So let me know what you think 

Thanks 

For those of us in the US, Happy 4th!! Hope your day goes safely and is a blast of other kinds!! 

Jerry

Likewise, Jerry.  I don't know what it's like by you guys, but the personal firework stashes people have around here are crazy.  It's no longer bottle rockets and jumping jacks.  Now, it's 6" mortars and 4" salutes and it's solid from noon til 2 a.m.  Let the bombardment begin!

Just now got my ass in gear and heading out to the neighborhood pool, but taking my laptop and guitar, and all the charted tunes by the CRC with me, I'm just a few beers away from being a Rock Star, in my own mind. :lol:  Happy 4th !

Later, Terry

• Like 2

@@manchot66 Don't you usually do a search beforehand?

I always start by making a search in Ignition to check if there's already a custom of a particular song, I want to do. If there is, then I usually refrain from working on it but if I really want to do it, I check it out and see if it's well done; if not, then I can still work on it without any bad feelings.

• Like 2

Sarcasm is a hard one to recognize with just written text. That's why we have  :P .

Anyway, I didn't want to sound preachy but I did, so I apologized for that just in case. Not worth angering anyone by stating the obvious.  :P

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I had pretty good results with the Beach Boys tunes on customsForge even have some people interested and giving a little feedback, I did through in the tune Fun, Fun, Fun that I didn't post on the members forum, I am sure everybody is getting a bit tired of the Beach Boys, I know I am.  I have started on my fairly large repair list, that I have been putting off for way too long. And most of the fix's are the Bass paths, all these Bass players on CustomsForge are bound and determined to make me a proficient Bass Player for sure. I can only pick the Bass (With a Guitar pick of course). I admire you guys that pluck through the tunes with the fingers flying. With some practice some day I might be able to figure out how to do that. The guys that pluck the 6 string Guitars with alternate fingers, well that's plenty difficult for me, I have attempted it plenty of times, but pretty much do a lousy job at it. When I release the fixed tunes on CustomsForge I plan to through in a few new ones by the same bands to maybe get some people interested in playin' the tunes.

Later, Terry

Hi, Guys

On June 19, I set up a  live voice chat link here at The CRC-SG just to test and play around with. Took it down until I could get my audio and Mic. setup going. Well ran across CustomsForge has just setup a voice chat and are testing it now. I finally got the Sound Blaster Audio card installed and am setting it up now. Will try out there voice chat soon. I did see that Bornwild had loaded it up, and it worked.

Later, Terry

@jbroch  That was awesome!  Those fingers were flying.  The bass track is loud in that song, do you think the tone needs more volume to stand out?

In the chorus, the second chord sounds a little off the way I have it charted.  "Mr. Big", good chord, "you better watch out", then the bad chord.  Maybe, it's just me.  I'm going to go and play that and see if I can't tidy it up.

Thanks, JB

• Like 1

@jbroch  That was awesome!  Those fingers were flying.  The bass track is loud in that song, do you think the tone needs more volume to stand out?

In the chorus, the second chord sounds a little off the way I have it charted.  "Mr. Big", good chord, "you better watch out", then the bad chord.  Maybe, it's just me.  I'm going to go and play that and see if I can't tidy it up.

Thanks, JB

Steve, 

Id Kick the song volume up a skotch first, but yea Bass is pretty prominent. As for the Chords being off pretty sure that was me Fat fingering it.  I don't think its miffed in the Chart. Just on my end :) Not used to Chording in almost 90% of the stuff i play so it shocks me when they pop up lol.. 

Jerry

• Like 1