Beats & Phrases Resynchronizer

Chlipouni

In BPR, a phrase name is based on the name of its section and the sequence number of the phrase inside the section.

You can create or modify the name of a section by selecting the starting measure and setting the section name field.

You have to use a name which is supported by RS2014 (like into, verse, chorus, etc ...)

When I looked inside a file for Rocksmith it has phrases as A, B, C and letters but when I use DDC it messes it up for my custom.

In RS2014, phrases are used to identify the same sequences of notes.

As DDC is able to identify similar phrases, it is a waste of time to do this manually. The only thing you have to do is to correctly define the start and end measures of each phrase. That's why they are automatically named by tools like BPR and DDC.

• 2 months later...
"You can create or modify the name of a section by selecting the starting measure and setting the section name field.

You have to use a name which is supported by RS2014 (like into, verse, chorus, etc ...)"

Why not add a dropdown where the section name is?

• 3 weeks later...

What do you mean? 32 bit Windows programs run perfectly fine in 64 bit Windows.

Of course. I was tired (and a little stupid) after a long week. I actually did know that, since I play ancient stuff like Crimson Skies, 4x4 Evo, and Freespace on my computer all the time.

Now that I've made an idiot of myself and drawn the attention of some very big Rsmith brains, so it's not such a waste, do one of you know where I can find a thread that addresses the EoF error I happen to be getting at the moment?

http://i.imgur.com/pAt7vbf.jpg

(naturally I am surprised by this...I've used GPA A LOT.

I've gotten it on the last 2 songs I've tried to synch, and when I tried to proceed the first time around, the resulting CDLC crashed Rocksmith.

-------------

Incidentally, I am having an issue with BPR. When I tried to install it, it said the directory wasn't valid and asked me to choose the directory, so I did, and it's still not showing in the toolkit.

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here

The EOF message is caused when you've synced the GPA file in a way that causes measure 1 to begin before 0 seconds (the beginning of the audio file). If you sync it so that the first sync point involves the first measure being at or after 0 seconds, it will probably not happen. EOF compensates for this condition either way, so if Rocksmith is crashing something else is likely causing that.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's an excellent tool, but I keep running into an error with a few particular songs. When I try to unpack them, it tells me that access is denied to the song folder within bpr's root folder

Edit: I figured out howto bypass this. If anyone else has this issue, run the program as an administrator, or whatever the Mac equivalency may be.

Can you give me an example of "psarc" file that causes this issue ?

I was looking to split up the sections for some Coheed songs, such as The Running Free and Ten Speed, but it worked alright when I chose to 'Run as Administrator' in Windows

Did you try to create an exception for the BPR folder in your antivirus tool ?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello, im getting an error while unpacking, saying unpacking is complete and .dds conversion into .png is ok.

Any advise?

I need following informations to investigate :

- Release number of the Toolkit

- Package that gives you this error

Thank you

thanks for the help, but i have given up on cdlc, with the multitude issues i am having trying to make dlc and some rude people from fourms.