Locked Customsforge is going to MAGfest!

zerkz

armcannon is one of my favorite bands, period. i'm friends with some of the guys, i asked them for tabs or anything.... they dont have it.   :P

I too have asked Dethelehem for tabs for their new stuff or any stuff, they don't have tabs either ! 

You're solving discussions you don't like by deleting posts - and this is not the first time you did.

You might give me the next non-expiring warning point, but maybe some people should stop to promote customs too offensive in public.

The customs contain copyrighted material - agree?

If you put it into a zip file or a psarc file where you have the tools to extract them is the same. Enjoy playing the customs, try to learn them, be a community, but don't shout it out everywhere that they exist. You'll be ignored if staying calm, but not if you act like a business owning any rights on the things you've to offer.

And if you like it or not, the whole things with customs is reverse engineering of a game. You break the license agreement - I like to play more content in Rocksmith and there would be missing something. Don't throw the fact that you can play customs to Ubisoft or to record labels into their faces to many times.

I've not read the replies before it has been deleted and can't answer to them, sorry.

• Like 9

Everyone could think that CF forum not moderated because mods\admins is very kind persons and usually tolerate things that could be tolerated, but we already had couple diss about legal side of cdlc and you already should know that we at dark side of that "grey area" of the law... So, why would we diss it again and again about that? you could watch some "heroes" that throw in cdlc questions to ubi sf team and they found themselves kicked\banned from place where that question was asked, I think that some guys from RS team acknowledge about cdlc community and they tolerate us for some reasons, hope they don't mind us posting cdlc playthrough on youtube and they wouldn't mind us bring cdlc side of RS at this geek party, what do you think? If "we" so scared about laws we could ask MAGF guys put RS standoff the site promotion and leave it as offline\RL only attraction because twitch DMCA-zed you guys could get some mute if this party become that large as E3 or etc XD

couple ideas about, please ignore it :P

• Like 2

More posts getting deleted? :o

You're solving discussions you don't like by deleting posts - and this is not the first time you did.

You might give me the next non-expiring warning point, but maybe some people should stop to promote customs too offensive in public.

The customs contain copyrighted material - agree?

If you put it into a zip file or a psarc file where you have the tools to extract them is the same. Enjoy playing the customs, try to learn them, be a community, but don't shout it out everywhere that they exist. You'll be ignored if staying calm, but not if you act like a business owning any rights on the things you've to offer.

And if you like it or not, the whole things with customs is reverse engineering of a game. You break the license agreement - I like to play more content in Rocksmith and there would be missing something. Don't throw the fact that you can play customs to Ubisoft or to record labels into their faces to many times.

I've not read the replies before it has been deleted and can't answer to them, sorry.

I'm not going to delete your post, but please, make a new topic about it instead of posting in this one. I specifically asked users to post high quality CDLC and its being overshadowed by this topic (ie. off topic).

I am going to lock this thread. If you want to recommend high quality DLC, please message me.

• Like 2