What is the most difficult song in Rocksmith that you have played at your experience level?

Tim93

Question

For me to say, everything in its own way are difficult to play  :P

But for me i dont mean any classical, vivaldi etc because they're are pain in my ass. (sorry for "bad" word).

I myself like metal music very much, so i think the song at the moment would be Wintersun's Beyond the Dark sun. And why is that? Because of the friggin' speed of it, hah.

And i'm only playing the Rhythm part of it  :angry:

So if there's anybody willing to join the conversation :rolleyes:  

I checked the forum for similiar topics like this, but I didn't notice one

like this.

So Moderator/Admin can remove, lock or whatever if there's been discussions

about this.

And sorry 'bout my english, it's not the best there is, but I hope that you can

understand!

Cheers!

Edited by Tim93

12 answers to this question

I am willing to join the conversation.  :)

I agree with you, "Beyond The Dark Sun" is pretty damn fast. Jari Maenpaa is an incredible guitarist. I saw them live 2 years ago, they put on a fantastic show.

The most difficult CDLC that I have charted (In My Opinion) is "Animals As Leaders - CAFO".

Here's why:

Lead guitar is 20% Sweep Picking, 70% Tapping on multiple strings, and 10% finger picking.

Rhythm & Bass are constantly alternate picking at fast speeds

To top this all off, the Time Signature is frequently switching between 4/4, 9/4, 5/4, 3/4 and 6/4.

Have Fun! :D

• Like 1

Juular by Devin Townsend has some pretty impossible Chords, plus its in Open C, so you can kiss easy note recognition goodbye

Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of hand stretching in Juular, but it is pretty much just power-chords with awkward extensions. It is definitely hard, but I think impossible might be an exaggeration. Fantastic song though.

Definitely decapitated symmetry of zero on bass, its so fast and tough on the left hand as well.

I just tried emulated bass on Symmetry of Zero, I've never had so much fun playing emulated bass. Nothing like some old school Death Metal!!! :angry:

• Like 1

I am willing to join the conversation.  :)

I agree with you, "Beyond The Dark Sun" is pretty damn fast. Jari Maenpaa is an incredible guitarist. I saw them live 2 years ago, they put on a fantastic show.

The most difficult CDLC that I have charted (In My Opinion) is "Animals As Leaders - CAFO".

Here's why:

Lead guitar is 20% Sweep Picking, 70% Tapping on multiple strings, and 10% finger picking.

Rhythm & Bass are constantly alternate picking at fast speeds

To top this all off, the Time Signature is frequently switching between 4/4, 9/4, 5/4, 3/4 and 6/4.

Have Fun! :D

Holyy Shit :D

It's really hard to tell, there is so many hard songs, but if I have to choose one I would go with JerryC - Canon Rock. That's pretty much insane on both lead and rhythm. Though especially rhythm is worth noting, as it's pure rhythm with no solo's, which can bump difficulty as it's not typical for rhythm.

I noticed that Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt.1 is only song in Rocksmith Championship history rated 10 (for difficulty) in each path, though I don't remember it and we started to rate songs just few weeks prior to that song.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Sylosis - Empyreal which I failed quite instantly when dem sweeps arrive.

I've been working slowly on the sweep picking and can do dem sweeps at 20 bpm.. maybe by the end of the year I'll get to the actual speed in the song :P

EDIT: The year is slowly coming to its end but my sweeps are still far from smooth. Maybe I've got the sweeps down to 50% speed. Maybe by the end of next year I'll manage to get them at full speed.

• Like 1