Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

On 1/5/2023 at 4:37 PM, urbosa said:

i would like to request Bass tabs for Joanna, from Kool and the Gang

ok.

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

Instead of the other one I suggested, what about something that isn't really known much; like something that is used in a game, which is of course, copyright free afaik?

The song would be in Drop D as stated in the pinned comment, and if possible; maybe add a bass part (possibly with bass distortion), although I can't find any tabs for it? I don't mind trying to see if I can make it myself, but it is kinda hard imo

Hi any of the following with Bass being preference,

Guitaroo man (PS2 game) tracks would be welcome.

Anything not already done off Beck's album Midnight Vultures.

Lu bu theme from dynasty warriors 3 (PS2 game)

Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite

Beastie Boys - Ricky's Theme

Any themes not already done - Street fighter 2

Sault - Wild fires

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DRVUK said:

Hi any of the following with Bass being preference,

Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite

Mmmm. 

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

Hi! i am glad to be a part of this wonderful community : ) . Now, there is a song from three days grace( i hate everything about you) that was pulled from sales on steam and over here it is still marked as only being available to be bought. So i would like for someone to either upload the original version since some people must have bought it, or if someone would be kind enough to make a map for it 😮 i'd really like to learn the song in rocksmith instead of youtube tutorials. Thanks 🙂

2 hours ago, Hippapo said:

Hi! i am glad to be a part of this wonderful community : ) . Now, there is a song from three days grace( i hate everything about you) that was pulled from sales on steam and over here it is still marked as only being available to be bought. So i would like for someone to either upload the original version since some people must have bought it, or if someone would be kind enough to make a map for it 😮 i'd really like to learn the song in rocksmith instead of youtube tutorials. Thanks 🙂

Uploading the original would be violation of site piracy rules, that goes for any oDLC. Minor mention point, it would be For RS1 (RS2011) and not RS2014 and would not work anyways. Any further discussion of that also would run afoul of the piracy rule.

Please read this in its entirety:

There are other options, but your youtube suggestion is your best one at the moment.

43 minutes ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

There was a version for 2014, it was just delisted for some reason. The RS2011 is still available. And anyway, i saw custom made maps on the search engine of songs that are oDLC. I don't know why would this one be a problem.

41 minutes ago, Hippapo said:
1 hour ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

There was a version for 2014, it was just delisted for some reason. The RS2011 is still available. And anyway, i saw custom made maps on the search engine of songs that are oDLC. I don't know why would this one be a problem.

The oDLC for three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You was DLC for RS2011. It delisted Nov 29, 2021, the for some reason was Ubisoft's license agreement expired. When purchased, it goes to RS2011. Yes, when purchased, it was able to be used for RS2014. As i said already tho, it is not in RS2014 format.

There are still 4 Three Days Grace songs that are RS2014. "Animal I Have Become", "Break", “Just Like You”, “Never Too Late” and "Riot".

I do not know what you saw on the web, or on your search engine. However, if you saw "custom made maps... that [were] oDLC" I am more than fairly certain that they did not come from this site, as put by an Admin and by moderators, "It is the same as has always been the case since day one of CustomsForge with content that was licensed but not purchasable due to the licenses expiring or not being renewed - eg - the Eric Clapton / Cream content from RS1 days. (ZagatoZee)"

I am not an Admin, I am not a Mod. I am just providing you with information.

This has been covered numerous times already in this thread and other threads.