Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

On 1/10/2023 at 7:42 PM, LEGITFLIPPY87 said:

Soul Asylum Misery

I would love to scratch my 90's itch, please and thank you 🙂

Give me a minute to finish up a couple other things, then I'll work on putting this one together. Should be able to get it completed within the next few weeks.

• Thanks 1

Was wondering if there is any interest in someone doing a CDLC for the song "Scream" from Final Fantasy XIV. Here is an example of it being played as a guitar cover. I have a tab of this song if it would help anyone willing to take a look at this. 

19 hours ago, entropius said:

Two Grateful Dead songs I really want to play currently only have CDLC for the bass lines. Would be amazing to have them on Lead.

Scarlet Begonias

Fire on the Mountain

Really trying to learn as much of the GD songs as I can and RS helps with practice a lot.

They still seem to be there for bass.

Hi! New posting here, but have a few longshot niche requests--flip side, they should be all relatively easy songs to chart if anyone is a fan of the bands and is so inclined.

1. Jucifer - They don't have literally anything up right now and I'd take anything, but a couple specific tracks I'd love to play are "She Tides the Deep" (very slow, sludgy, simple) or "Birds of a Feather" (more upbeat and eccentric, but still fairly basic rock riffs)

2. Helms Alee - These guys are incredible and tabs are nonexistent online as far as I can tell. They're a bit more math-y, but I still wouldn't anything outrageous. "Untoxicated" would be a very logical single choice for a single with good riffage and a cool solo, but "Pretty as Pie" would be extremely cool (lots of arpeggios and basic mathy riffs).

3. Chelsea Wolfe - She has a couple of songs up so I know there's a fan out there, but one of her more recent metal-influenced tracks like "Spun", "Twin Fawn", or the Converge joint "Blood Moon" would be lovely.

4. lié - I don't expect anything back on this at all, but they're a tremendous punk trio from Vancouver, BC with a very cool guitar style that I can't pin down from ear at all. The lead guitar is often chaotic so possibly hard to transcribe (on the other hand, the bass is mixed well and usually straight-forward), but doesn't hurt to ask! "Good Boy" and "Drowning in Piss" off their last record would be a dream to see in RS.

Regardless of whether any of these get made or not, thanks to this community for existing and having a dedicated thread for making requests! A work friend tipping me off about CF single-handedly got me to buy and get into Rocksmith, complete game changer.

18 hours ago, evanchance said:

Bass for this, please?

I was going to try this years ago but didn't think there'd be any interest. I'll stick it on my to do list.

• Like 2

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

On 1/11/2023 at 10:11 PM, hairymary said:

Not sure if this has been requested before but could someone please do a bass cdlc of this classic track by Marc Bolan and T rex, 

many thanks in advance 👍

Coming your way this weekend.

• Like 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

3 hours ago, Rojammelborp said:

R.I.P. Jeff Beck (but only asking for bass...)

I'll put this on my ever-expanding to do list - watch this space 🙂

• Thanks 2

Tiffany - I think we're alone now (BASS please)

Any tracks from Streets of rage or streets of rage 2 on sega megadrive (Again Bass please)

Some old library classics...

Keith Mansfield - incidental backcloth No 3

Alan Moorhouse - Expo in Tokyo

Keith Mansfield - funky fanfare

Dizzy Gillespie - Dirty Dude

All for Bass if permissible please  👍😊👍

I would love to see ANY song from Cibo Matto. Really, just pick your favorite one! There's barely any tabs around but I really love this band. 

The ones I would really love to have a bass CDLC for would be Spoon, 10th Floor Ghost Girl and Moonchild. Any of those would be really nice but if you prefer any others I'd be happy with them too.

Cibo Matto was such an underrated band it makes me sad that they've never got the popularity they deserved.

Thanks in advance.

On 8/8/2022 at 2:36 PM, cdes said:

Humble request for "The Righteous and the Wicked" off of the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Blood Sugar Sex Magic.

Please and thank you.

Yes! 
I would love it too, as it's the only song missing from BSSM.

I was checking the missing songs from Red Hot Chili Peppers (hoping some other fan read this and try to create any of them).

The better ones IMO are:

• The Righteous and the Wicked
  • Hard to Concentrate
  • Roulette
  • Shoot me a Smile
  • Feasting the Flowers

if you are that guy, thank you