Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hello! 

Would love to have 

ICE9 - Joe Satriani

There is a CDLC on ignition but only has a bass track! Can you imagine? XD

Thanks in advance to the amazing charter that is going to take my request, you sir are awesome !

Rock On!

Could anyone do lead guitar on these songs? it would be greatly appreciated! If you can also do rhythm guitar for any, I would appreciate that as well! 

Seether - Dead and Done 

Seether - Liar 

Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears 

(There is one up for the above, but following the links to media fire shows it has been taken down) 

Seether - Yeah 

Seether - Roses 

The Dead Milkmen - Punk Rock Girl 

• Like 1

Any songs by Dick Valentine, and/or his band Electric Six
Any songs by Bang Camaro
Any songs by Tijuana Sweetheart (f.k.a. Vagiant)
Any songs by The Red Chord
"S.O.M.P." by Skratch'N Snyf (a song exclusively made for Rock Band 4)
Huge thanks in advance if anyone actually does any of these!

I have uploaded thousands of Rocksmith bass covers to YouTube and I would greatly appreciate any X-Ray Spex or Poly Styrene songs!

Poly Styrene's Translucence album and both X-Ray Spex albums have great songs that would be awesome to play bass with for Rocksmith.

I'd also appreciate bass for any Syd Matters, Sunny Day Real Estate, Chet Baker, or Patti Smith.  Thanks!

• Like 1

There is already an existing cdlc but only for the lead guitar. I am slowly getting back to playing the bass after a 10 year pause. Please add  bass to this or a seperat one. It has been my favourite song since i was 13. It has gotten me through some heavy stuff. i would add the bass myself if i knew how... Thank you

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/15555