Any song by Oysterhead
Any song from Sting's albums "The Last Ship" or "57th and 9th"
Any song by The Mother Hips
Any song by Newfane
Any song by Gary Clark Jr

Edited by Loloopy
Removed band I already requested in my previous post

Hello esteemed gentlemen.

I humbly submit this request as a lowly bass fumbler.

I've been on a 80's jpop binge recently, and found this one, amongst other tracks.

If somebody could make a CDLC out of this, I would greatly appreciate it, as it seems a blast to play.

If i could dare to make a double request, I'd also like Oh no, Oh yes! by Mariya Takeuchi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdoIwsSIj7Y

I know a few of you funk lovers would love to get down with these bass lines as much as i would.

Thank you for your time.

Hello guys and girls, i recently found this awesome place and really appreciate the effort creators have put to this site.

My favourite band by far is Nightwish, and my request would be one of my favourite song from them 10th Man Down.

I would be very gratefull if someone could make cdlc of this song.

If there's any Visual Kei (Japanese) genre listeners I'd love for someone to make some OZ music. Most of their songs are in Drop D I believe.

For those who have never heard of the band you can find them on YouTube but you HAVE to put a song of theirs next to the band name or it will pull up ozzy or wizard of OZ. 

Some of my favorite songs by them are:

Detox, Venom, Needle, Perfect Ruler, and Last Shell. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbxpM-7gJq4

• Like 1

I have no idea how many of these song requests get taken seriously. Learning how to make custom songs is a skill I'd like to teach myself eventually but in the meantime if anyone else is up to the challenge its a beautiful song and the video is great too (shown playing at the studio at Abbey road). Unfortunately there's not a single song by The Seekers currently on customforge which I think is a real shame. Listen and let me know what you think!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrprido said:

HELLO

I would love if someone could please make

The Way I Feel by 12 Stones for guitar! Thanks! 🙂

Give me a few weeks to get to it, but I'll gladly see what I can do about a 12 Stones 3-pack:  Crash, Broken, & The Way I Feel. I've always really enjoyed their first album so I suppose it's a good time to finally add some 12 Stones charts to CF.