Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

How's it going guys, really enjoying whats on offer here but these would be cool. thanks in advance 🙂

Devin Townsend - Truth

Death (Proto-Punk Band) - Guitar arrangement for Politicians In My Eyes

honestly any song of theirs, there's not that many.

Death (Death Metal Band) - Guitar arrangement for Flesh And The Power It Holds

5 hours ago, Fanners1032 said:

I’m not sure what the rules are around that because it’s not actually my chart, but if that’s not an issue then I definitely will

Its no problem. If a CDLC gets deleted bc the old link is dead then its totally cool to re-up. You can put a note in the descrip stating it wasn't made by you.

12 hours ago, Fanners1032 said:

Hi, you should have access now, apologies about that

For some reason it doesn't show up in the song list 😞

Any ideas why this might be?

It's the first time that a CDLC doesn't work for me 

3 minutes ago, siriusn7 said:

For some reason it doesn't show up in the song list 😞

Any ideas why this might be?

It's the first time that a CDLC doesn't work for me 

Hi, does your file say m.psarc or p.psarc? I accidentally uploaded the m.psarc file earlier, which will only work on console if I understand correctly. The link should have the p.psarc file now which will work on PC, and I’ll upload the files to ignition tomorrow once I get a chance, hope this helps?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fanners1032 said:

Hi, does your file say m.psarc or p.psarc? I accidentally uploaded the m.psarc file earlier, which will only work on console if I understand correctly. The link should have the p.psarc file now which will work on PC, and I’ll upload the files to ignition tomorrow once I get a chance, hope this helps?

That did it. Thanks!