Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

I'm not even gonna be picky here, 
more stuff from bands like: Psychonaut4, Gallowbraid, Saor, Xanthochroid, Sojourner, Frostseele, A Forest of Stars, Ahab, Khors, Pensees Nocturnes, Sear Bliss, Spectr etc. would be greatly appreciated. 
I'd do it myself if I could, but alas, I'm still learning.

Even just one single song from one single band would absolutely make our day! 

I know this isn't really that mainstream in comparison to Metallica or whatever, and that it has more nische of an audience, but the majority of these bands have interesting guitar-work and even venture in the avant-garde once in a while which could serve as a great tool to expand one's collection of skills with.
I honestly don't really expect this message to gain any attention, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Kind regards

• Like 1

i would love to see some idolmaster cdlc. particularly some songs with ranko kanzaki, syoko hoshi, takumi mukai, anzu futaba, or riamu yumemi. im surprised there seems to be none since there's a lot of music from bang dream

other than that, i would love to see connan mockasin songs added (im shocked there literally are none), more mindless self indulgence, garbage, marina (and the diamonds), more lana del rey, and some other artists i cant remember rn

im not too picky on songs but i would love to see more of this sorta stuff on here in general. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sugarcoma said:

i would love to see some idolmaster cdlc. particularly some songs with ranko kanzaki, syoko hoshi, takumi mukai, anzu futaba, or riamu yumemi. im surprised there seems to be none since there's a lot of music from bang dream

I can't seem to find too many tabs for idolmaster stuff (other than on niconico). Found a twitch streamer who has made quite a few of their own idolmaster charts but there's no dl and they aren't on here either. I might give OTAHEN Anthem a go on bass at some point tho.

Bang dream has a few official score books and their tabs are easier to find on English sites so I guess that's why they've got more charts.

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

13 hours ago, coldrampage said:

I can't seem to find too many tabs for idolmaster stuff (other than on niconico). Found a twitch streamer who has made quite a few of their own idolmaster charts but there's no dl and they aren't on here either. I might give OTAHEN Anthem a go on bass at some point tho.

Bang dream has a few official score books and their tabs are easier to find on English sites so I guess that's why they've got more charts.

thank you for the reply! that makes a ton of sense now. i would love to see your version of otahen anthem if you ever do it btw!

the most i found were stuff like this which cost money and can rack up https://2dscore.com/?mode=grp&gid=1280360&sort=n&page=2 

and i found some videos like this : 

• Like 1

Hey all,
Loved if someone created a CDLC from All Time Low's Album "Its still nothing Personal"

The songs are so refreshed from what they were previously and would be awesome to play through!

Thanks! 😁

It's Still Nothing Personal: A Ten Year Tribute | Discogs

• Like 1