Bob Dylan - Things Have Changed

Bob Dylan - Not Dark Yet

Bob Dylan - Most of the Time

Bob Dylan - Highlands

Bob Dylan - Ballad of a Thin Man

Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash - Girl From The North Country

Thanks

• Like 2

Hi i´ve been having some trouble downloading some of queens of the stone age songs like they need acces from the user that upload it. I would also like to know why some of the downloaded songs wont appear in the app. Like i know that i have to put them in the Dlc files but they wont appear.

Litterally any AJR songs would be great, so far the only thing us fans have is Dear Winter

Edit: I want to add that I'm a bassist, so I understand that while they dont natively have a guitar, they do have a bass, so that's what a homie looking for.

Edited by fajaco
Additional info

I have some really outrageous requests coming up and I'am ready to throw money at the lunatic that would craft these full length album CDLCs for me. There are zero to none tabs online for these bands and I would like not only guitar but the whole package of instruments.

DISCLAIMER!

I do not argree with cringe black metal lyrics that might be found in some songs by these artists. It is 100% about the music and that is that and that is all I have to say about the elephant that will enter the room everytime black metal is spoken about. Stupid people can and will make quality art and that sucks in my opinion but hey that is life..

🏗➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

MOCKING THE PHILANTHROPIST by Grand Belilal's Key

spacer.png

This would be an easy one to tab out and figure out the tunings to if you got some ear for heavy music. The production could be worse compared to BM standards.

🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱👷‍♂️

La Chaise-Dyable by Peste Noire

spacer.png

This is played with much more 'feeling' so this one pickle could take more time and energy to get done and done right and accurate. There are way more tabs posted online for this album compared to the previous album I requested.

❌

Now that's it.

If you are serious about wanting to do this please reach out to me. Work is work and I will compensate the person that made this with PayPal or other curency.

Please do not make one or two songs by these artists and come asking for some goofy coin. The order is very specific for full lengths. I would be very gratefull if did do random songs from these artists I just won't pay you for it.

Don't look for any typos.                                                            Peace ✌️☮️

Would appreciate if someone could make a CDLC of this particular cover -
Primarily the Lead chart with the right tone, but having Rhythm would be nice as well.

Willing to pay for it if it means better quality since she doesn't have tabs atm - you'd have to watch and recreate the notes + tone.
However, thankfully it's only 1 minute long!

• Like 1

Reward!

Whomever makes a cdlc/custom of Danish legend Kim Larsen's "This Is My Life" for lead and or rhythm guitar, will be greatly rewarded in their next life. He/she will be reincarnated as a billionaire with great health, a minimum 170 IQ, 10/10 good looks and make Hendrix seem like an amateur on guitar!

Absolutely guaranteed - no questions asked!

Thanks a lot!

Frank

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, FrankieZulu said:

Whomever makes a cdlc of the Danish legend Kim Larsen's "This Is My Life" will be greatly rewarded in their next life. He/she will be reincarnated as a billionaire with great health a 170 IQ, 10/10 good looks and make Hendrix seem like an amateur on guitar!

Guaranteed!

Thanks a lot!

Frank

I don't have this one, but I did do a custom of Rabalderstræde.

10 hours ago, WonderWaage said:

I don't have this one, but I did do a custom of Rabalderstræde.

Oh man! I never heard that one before! Very very cool!

Do you have the lead and/or rhythm as well?

Still, I sure would love a copy of Rabalderstræde if you'd like to share it.

If so, can I download the file? If not you can mail it to frank.stenersen@yahoo.com

I'd appreciate any and all customs you've got!

Best wishes

Fjeldapen Frank 👍😉🤘

PS: Thank you very much for Wig Wam and Miracle of Sound! 

4 hours ago, FrankieZulu said:

Oh man! I never heard that one before! Very very cool!

Do you have the lead and/or rhythm as well?

Still, I sure would love a copy of Rabalderstræde if you'd like to share it.

If so, can I download the file? If not you can mail it to frank.stenersen@yahoo.com

I'd appreciate any and all customs you've got!

Best wishes

Fjeldapen Frank 👍😉🤘

PS: Thank you very much for Wig Wam and Miracle of Sound! 

I've sent you an email with 3 Kim Larsen charts and the Rabalderstræde chart.

Jutlandia doesn't have a bass chart, because the available tab is horrendous