is it possible to buy rocksmith dlc and use them in rocksimth 2014 remastered?

Raffaeleg

Question

I'd like to learn I believe in a thing called love by The Darkness through Rocksmith 2014, but I can't find the proper cdlc, as it was published for Rocksmith I.

I'd gladly buy it, if it works on Rocksmith 2014 Remastered (via Steam). Anybody knows if that's possible?

Thanks

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

I'd like to learn I believe in a thing called love by The Darkness through Rocksmith 2014, but I can't find the proper cdlc, as it was published for Rocksmith I.

I'd gladly buy it, if it works on Rocksmith 2014 Remastered (via Steam). Anybody knows if that's possible?

Thanks

I did some reading, apparently dlc from rs1 transfers automatically. Not sure if you need to own the game to buy dlc for it tho.

steam store link

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• Administrator

All DLC from RS1 can be bought and played in RS2014 without having to buy RS1 (unless steam fucked up something again but it seems to have been fine for quite some time).

The only reason to buy RS1 is to be able to buy the Import Tool to get 52 out of the 57 on disc songs that are available in RS1 (which is a great deal when RS1 is on sale).

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

all ODLC for RS1 will works for RS2014.

you cannot find "... called love" from darkness on steam, cause it's not sold alone.

you must buy some sort of pack (Rocksmith Singles Song Pack, maybe?...) with 3 songs.

if you wait for the sales, will comes cheaper.

Imho, a good pack, the other 2 songs are fun to play and not too hard for beginners.