somthing like custom creaters

coolethan1

Question

7 answers to this question

We're working in different way, all our users able to post their works(nothing like c3 community), so they could get feedback from leechers and others to improve their skills within customs. And you able to decide which charter you like, help those beginners grow up (as payment for their time and knowledge probably :D)

We're working in different way, all our users able to post their works(nothing like c3 community), so they could get feedback from leechers and others to improve their skills within customs. And you able to decide which charter you like, help those beginners grow up (as payment for their time and knowledge probably :D)

i just get sick of customs that are bad becouse of bad dd and can't play it as it is to hard

@@coolethan1, if it's charted well(like mine) you can create DD in toolkit easily, also since we improve our tools and tutorials new  charters have higher level of  custom than it was in past days with RS1, but I see another newbie here in your person, I'd recommend to you use RR constantly and improve your skills, instead of just playing nonsense with DD or failing with NDD, if it's bugging you,

my concern about bad customs is: bad sync, wrong notes, tone crusher\profile corrupter(possible with old tools), too loud tone with completely wrong setup(he'd better don't put any, i.e. used Default ingame tone), I'm fine with: No DD, selectively charted arrangements no fine tune on tuning pitch(like A432 etc), not all techs present or else.

You can stick with couple charter who did great job on his customs and be happy(guys like Teinashu, Attitude, Soliman, Siranok, Fabianosan, Aludog, PC Plum, Karmeleaux, Nacholede, etc)

• Like 2