is there a hack for the end of song praise/slag voice? (baaad performance!)

figital

Question

i was wondering if anyone has figured out how the RS game grades your performance and then assigns you a compliment or diss at the end of your song?  further to that, has anyone found the pool of audio tracks where all these bits live?

the reason i ask is that my son is 8.  he loves to play the bass, but he takes it a little

personal when the game says; 'baaad performance' the first time he tries a new song

and doesn't do too hot.  

in the old days, i didn't care too much as it all had DD.  but now, it's hard to explain to him why

some ac/dc songs are coming down the track full throttle the first time he plays them.  after a couple

of weeks, he now knows that DD means something more than duran duran. ;-)

if it wasn't too hard, i was going to find the ones that are a bit harsh for a kid and change

them to be more positive and encouraging.  so instead of 'baaad performance' he might get

something like; 'nice effort, keep practicing and you'll improve'   with luck, it will be as simple

as replacing the audio on the file named BAD PERFORMANCE with something a little more

kid friendly but keeping the file name the same.

thanks in advance for anything anyone might know!  even knowing the proper name for that grading/assessment would be a step in the right direction.

7 answers to this question

I cannot help you with your question, but...

... just to be sure: Are you aware that you can add dynamic difficulty to any CDLC on your own in one easy step?

Adding DD with the Custom Toolkit might be best choice for your kid's experience ;-)

• Like 3

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

Wow. Nothing more annoying than a learning tool software grading you like a mean bitch. I have never get that baaad performance! voice but I can imagine quite enough what a 8 y kid,who's a total begginer would feel after hearing that crap. Ubisoft, youuuuur leaaaaarning tooooool is like a sooooo meaaaaan biiiitch. Heeeeeeere's youuuuur "F" from youuuuuuuuur effooooooort!!!!!! <_<

• Like 1