November 20, 201411 yr Is there a way to replace audio files? I would love to have Jurgen from the old FOF games tell I suck.
November 20, 201411 yr @@Dalton, yes you can mod that audio file, but youll need to find it first! (I'm busy, use toolkit and unpack cache.psarc, static.psarc and decrypt all wem files you can find then listen to them and while you're doing so your ogg>wav>wem conversion process will be done so you can replace original with your own wem. so then you'll need to backup those psarc and pack modded one, test play if you can hear Jurgen - you're done. now you go here and post some info about modding steps or go to inlays topic(there is Loading screens mod already available)"You play like a little girl" :) Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
November 20, 201411 yr Author so if i unpack the psarc files ill get .wav files? can audacity do what I need? @@Alex360 I will make the mod provided i can find all these files, including jurgen's voice
November 23, 201411 yr @@Dalton, doh. go read cdlc creation tutorial wwise part and you'll figure out what I said :)after you unpacked psarc(using option "Decode Audio") you'll get ogg files for each wem file.you'll probably need to dig it more because in cache\static archives there is no audiofiles(one vo.bnk and nothing, all data in audio.psarc it large and so on Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
November 23, 201411 yr phrase "learn a song" when you come in learn asong menu is 2068068423.wem in audio\windows\english(us) folder of that archive some for lessons. you need records with no emotions2067215695.wem - "need some work"2067281200.wem - "need some work"2066957900.wem - "could be worse"2068001585.wem - "could be better"2066954295.wem - "could be better"2067350583.wem - "naileded"2066825527.wem - "poor perf"2067022668.wem - "can do better"2068002866.wem - "great perf"2068005182.wem - "must try harder"2066757703.wem - "fine perf"2066821187.wem - "fantastic perf"2066821428.wem - "rockstar perf"2066826048.wem - "sub bar perf"2066826552.wem - "brilliant perf"2066826813.wem - "superb perf"2067350856.wem - "superb perf"2066889015.wem - "not too bad"2066891324.wem - "excellent perf"2066952513.wem - "alright perf"2066952760.wem - "poor perf"2066953022.wem - "feeble perf"2066953778.wem - "bad perf"2067153477.wem - "top notch perf"2067218742.wem - "disappointing perf"2067345736.wem - "weak perf"2067870540.wem - "masterful perf"2067871800.wem - "decent perf"2068133176.wem - "decent perf"2067936076.wem - "dazzling perf"2068067636.wem - "mind blowing perf" (hello master exploder :D)etc. Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
Is there a way to replace audio files? I would love to have Jurgen from the old FOF games tell I suck.