FREE 1-ON-1 LESSONS ON HOW TO CREATE CDLC

SkepticSquid

Question

Greetings, all!I just came to announce that I am now offering 1-on-1 lessons on how to create CDLC via Skype or Teamviewer.If there are a lot of people asking how, I POSSIBLY will do group sessions and stop every now and then to cover questions and everything.If you are interested, please feel free to message me or add me on Skype!Regards,SkepticSquid. :DSkype: meop90

• Like 7

NOW OFFERING 1-ON-1 LESSONS ON HOW TO CREATE CDLC.

14 answers to this question

Hello i see this post and i need to ask, is there a tutorial or a web page to learn on how to create cdlc but in spanish? Thanks and long live to rocksmith

A begginer peruvian rocksmith player :D

In spanish uh? Well I can help you! :mrgreen:

Time? I can't give you time... Anyone can... Time is just an illusion...

My CDLC'S here --> Rush Forge

Extremely kind of you SkepticSquid!

I wouldn't mind seeing an interactive session on the creation and importing of a custom tone as well as the use of GoPlayAlong to simplify beat synching.

But first I'll try to figure it out on my own with Aludog's and RobotMom's great content on the subject of tones. If I need to see it in action in an interactive manner, I will definitely contact you!

I was thinking how we should have mentoring sessions and volunteer mentors. This is one step in a fantastic direction!

Thanks!

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Jeppen, the songsterr file is the file for the notes in the song, what you need is the mp3 file of the song. Look the song up in youtube, copy the url of the video with the song, and use youtube-mp3.org to pull the mp3 from that and you use that in EOF to start a new file. then to import the songsterr file for the notes, i forget what you click to import them though.. I think its like import guitar pro under the file tab or something.. but yeah.

Look the song up in youtube, copy the url of the video with the song, and use youtube-mp3.org to pull the mp3 from that and you use that in EOF to start a new file.

What kind of audio quality do you expect from a random youtube video clip?

All my customs can be found here :)

Thanks Squid .... I just downloaded Skype and added you as a friend. I would be interested in either the 1 on 1 or teamwork sessions. I am just getting started with my first custom. I have selected "Like a Rolling Stone" - Jimi Hendrix @ Monterey version. Am I biting off more than I can chew?

Skype ID: deadhead--