Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Riffstation.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Offline   Bornwild

Bornwild

Touring Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • 34 thanks

Steam Profile

• Rookie - Offline
    Since: May 08 2016 07:46 PM
    20.2 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Donator

Riffstation.com

Found this cool program today. Find the chords to any song just load any mp3 wma or cd track and it will play the song and show all the chords. So cool I am stoked. :grin:

http://riffstation.com/

There is a free trail you can download and try.

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted
So I became an Asshole. :D

Offline   engleg

engleg

Touring Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • 57 thanks

Donator

There are also websites that will tell you the chords in a mp3 file or Youtube URL.

I'm not really sure how well they work because I haven't needed to use them yet.

You might want to check them out after your trial period has expired.There are probably others also.

Chordify  http://chordify.net/

Youtab  https://www.youtab.me/

Offline   bob64

bob64

Expert Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • 7 thanks

chordify has like a 2 song limit or something like that.

Offline   Bluetac

Bluetac

Touring Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • 22 thanks

Donator

While we work with labels and publishers on a paid Riffstation service, Riffstation will no longer be available on web or mobile devices.

We hope to bring a similar service back in the future, but in the meantime, we’d like to offer you a free copy of the Riffstation Pro desktop app (normally $34.99), on us. 

FYI

Had this as an email from them yesterday

76561197968639313.png

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Offline   Rockfirstlast

Rockfirstlast

Hall of Fame Guitarist

• Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • 322 thanks

While we work with labels and publishers on a paid Riffstation service, Riffstation will no longer be available on web or mobile devices.

We hope to bring a similar service back in the future, but in the meantime, we’d like to offer you a free copy of the Riffstation Pro desktop app (normally $34.99), on us. 

FYI

Had this as an email from them yesterday

Cool thanks for the heads up.