Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements:

We're in the middle of finishing up Ignition4 development and need your help with donations to keep our development services running. The goal also pays for our servers & other CF services we use. Any amount helps: click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | Newsletter Issue 10 (Aug) [Special Tool Edition] w/ New Ignition Preview

Photo

Gaming thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Offline   MarineIguana

MarineIguana

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • 27 thanks

Steam Profile

Skyrim, Don't starve, Terraria, Minecraft, Kerbal Space program, Starbound, Gmod and Civ5 anything really but no COD since MW1 as anything else is just a crap re-hash of the same old crap.

I will tell you what's wrong and you will accept this information.

Offline   jjacks68

jjacks68

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • 5 thanks

Whatever happened to Lemmings on the PC - best platform game.

Occasional COD, PES, F1, Flow.

Offline   Teinashu

Teinashu

Lord of Hunger.

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • 375 thanks
  • XBOX:Teinashu

Donator

I'm a huge gamer :). Mostly PC some xbox from time to time.Currently have 516  games on my steam account.I have studied game design for 5 years.I'm currently working on Designing my very own RTS game.I'll play a lot of different games. The Elderscroll series, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2. Diablo 3, Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed series. Fall out, Rocksmith, Batman Arkham series, . A lot of my gaming time is currently spend into either Rocksmith or Star Wars The Old Republic :).Feel free to add me on steam, which you can find in my sig.

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

Offline   Anchang-Style

Anchang-Style

Medium Guitarist

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • 7 thanks

For my shame still got the Witcher 2 on my GOG account never touched it though...:D

Offline   Lord-X

Lord-X

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • 1 thanks

For me The Wolf Among Us is my favorite game of all time... But that changes every couple weeks :P

My Costumes

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Offline   Chrizzlybear

Chrizzlybear

Medium Guitarist

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • 30 thanks

Besides Rocksmith (that's an obvious one, duh) I enjoy the episode-based Telltale Games (The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2; The Wolf Among Us; looking forward to Tales From the Borderlands, another Borderlands fan here :D), Half-Life, Portal, and the occasional game of Counter Strike: Source or League of Legends (EUW).

In terms of console games, I totally love the games I used to play in my childhood (mostly PSX & SNES titles), the Metroid (MP3, Hunters & Other M not played yet) & Smash Bros. series, need to play through the Metal Gear and Zelda series though.

I should start playing Bioshock (1 & 2) as well as Metro 2033 (already read the book ^^) someday, got them on Steam and haven't come to play them yet.

"Retired" from CDLC creation due to loss of motivation.

My apologies to those who were excited for some of my projects and thanks a lot to those of you who appreciate what I've done, although it hasn't been that much in comparison with our top contributors.

Offline   Flint

Flint

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Donator

DayZ

Offline   Rataum

Rataum

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks

ow games, well, let's say I have a lot too :D

Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.Net

But I only play a few games today, Borderlands 2, Rocksmith, Dota 2, League of Legends, Smite and Infinite Crisis.

The others I play a little: CS: GO, Team Fortress 2, PayDay 1, Dead Island, Dead Island: Epidemic, Torchlight 1 and 2, Trine 1 and 2, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Borderlands 1, Killing Floor, Awesomenauts, Portal 2, Magicka, Day of Defeat, Terraria, Battlefield BC 2 and Battlefield 3 and Saints Row The Third. This is the list of multiplayer games, I have a few more but for single player only :D

If anyone want to play with me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rataum

Offline   Kent0348

Kent0348

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • 2 thanks

Used to play TF2 a lot until the "brony" internet meme evolved and made me resort to single-player games instead. Been playing Civilization V and The Witcher series recently, was a lot of fun

Offline   noahfence

noahfence

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • 2 thanks

I've actually got a Fallout tattoo! I'll post the picture if anyone wants to see :)

Too funny!

Pic away

Offline   noahfence

noahfence

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • 2 thanks

Used to play TF2 a lot until the "brony" internet meme evolved and made me resort to single-player games instead. Been playing Civilization V and The Witcher series recently, was a lot of fun

I used to play that quite a bit.  Never heard of the "brony" meme though.  What's that?

Offline   snowdog

snowdog

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • 13 thanks

Donator

ZombiU for the Wii U is awesome, has a feature that uses the camera in the GamePad to zombiefy yourself, hence my avatar lol  :mrgreen:  :cool:

Offline   Hesher

Hesher

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • 17 thanks
  • PSN:Dasegami

I loved games but now I have no motivation to play them, dunno why :( Still i'm playing Mass Effect trilogy from the beggining, I want to complete every quest etc. When i played it at first time, my decisions were horrible and i end up with only few characters for ME3 ;d  Oh, and i didn't mention about league of legends ofcourse x)

"Problem with most Norwigian bands is that their singer sounds like Popay" ~Cronos, Venom, 1999

Offline   Kent0348

Kent0348

Beginner Guitarist

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • 2 thanks

I used to play that quite a bit.  Never heard of the "brony" meme though.  What's that?

Haha, if you've ever watched a youtube video and scrolled down into the comment section, chances are you already met one of them. I already saw one on this very site too, but I'll refrain from letting my arguably offensive opinions slip out any further

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • XBOX:DemonGiratina
  • PSN:TrippFontaine

Steam Profile

Besides Rocksmith (that's an obvious one, duh) I enjoy the episode-based Telltale Games (The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2; The Wolf Among Us; looking forward to Tales From the Borderlands, another Borderlands fan here :D), Half-Life, Portal, and the occasional game of Counter Strike: Source or League of Legends (EUW).

In terms of console games, I totally love the games I used to play in my childhood (mostly PSX & SNES titles), the Metroid (MP3, Hunters & Other M not played yet) & Smash Bros. series, need to play through the Metal Gear and Zelda series though.

I should start playing Bioshock (1 & 2) as well as Metro 2033 (already read the book ^^) someday, got them on Steam and haven't come to play them yet.

I could cry at how excited I am over Tales From The Borderlands - sometimes I watch the trailer just so I can get chills up my spine when I hear Jack laughing.

"Soooooooooo many people are gonna die!"

Site admin/all-around jackass.

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks

Steam Profile

Too funny!

Pic away

Posted Image

Every time someone doesn't read the FAQ, a poor innocent baby animal is subjected to Sarah McLachlan's singing.

Offline   Ethereal

Ethereal

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks

Finishing up on my first run of Demon Souls for the lead up to Dark Souls 2. I went in with low expectations knowing Dark Souls has many improvements over it, but I'm liking it slightly better. Both great games either way, pumped for DS2.

Also tons of Spelunky / Dota 2. Pretty much games where you die alot :D

Offline   noahfence

noahfence

Day One Donator

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted Image

The level of awesome in that tattoo is off the charts.

Offline   DistortedEngel

DistortedEngel

Go Finck Yourself

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • 11 thanks

Steam Profile

The level of awesome in that tattoo is off the charts.

Ahh thanks man! 

Shameless plug for JD at Psychotic Ink on 4th Street in Saint Petersburg, Florida :)

Offline   TrevorPhilips

TrevorPhilips

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks

Ditto, but I stopped playing when it got harder to find decent players online and I was spending dozens of hours trying to unlock the last handful of ultra rare equipment and not getting any.  The last single player DLC had a battle simulator which is pretty cool, but it just is no replacement for the multiplayer.

If you're a PS3 gamer, we should play a round or two. I last played about a few weeks back, I hadn't played in months due to the servers being shot to pieces everytime I tried to create a match. PUG matches normally annoy the hell outta me, it's normally every one for themselves on there, although some aren't too bad. When the last MP DLC was released, I managed to get a few guns, but not many. I think I'm still missing a heck load of guns tbh.

I haven't had a signature in a while so excuse me if this is lame as hell.