Quick update.

• Administrator

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know there are still a lot of things happening behind the scenes. Lately I've been really sick (strep throat / bronchitis) so I have been sleeping a lot.

Fortunately, I get to work at home so I haven't missed any work. Our devs are still working on the future of CustomsForge and we're in the process of creating new and exciting features.

We will release an update later this month on more details.

While I was sick I forgot about a very important renewal. Please note several of our services use this service and we need to pay it by the 19th to avoid service interruption.

http://customsforge.com/donate/goal-14-emergency-renewal/

Edit: Donation Reached! Thank you guys! You can continue to donate here: http://customsforge.com/donate/goal-15-customsforge-future/

All of your donations go to renewals, upgrades, scripts, modifications, improvements, and anything associated.

I want to thank everyone for their awesome support and everyone here at CustomsForge is fucking awesome. I'm glad I could open such an amazing helpful community.

We're not going anywhere and I can't wait for you to see what we have in store for you in the future.

- Mark 

• Like 9

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Aside from the super people over here, I never knew forums could be this amazing. What a fine job you've done with your team!

We really are so lucky!

• Like 1

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.