Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 541

8 hours ago, BubbleWrapDragon said:

Amazing scores!! Are the quick stretchy chords the hardest part for you too?

Yea definatley some more obscure than normal chords! that and the metalcore esk riff at the beggining (thats probably where I lose most of the notes even if its a typical metalcore riff I still goof it up need to rr it more for 99).
Last chords
the a sus 2 chord I'm kinda used to from playing the police every breathe you take (finnaly found a song that made it pay off ). its the other 2 that I havent played as much but atleast they are pretty similar to standard chords..fmaj7 is like a bar chord with a stretch and the other oneย  a7sus 4ย  is like an open d with a stretch...
theres also one inside the song d5/c pretty awkward for me to switch good.

Regardless, I enjoy the abnormalย ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

• Like 2

/m/ย  ย Genre Custom dlc Playlistsย  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can useย Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

ย 

8 hours ago, Mikson said:

Yes, a similar story to every week lately. After @ cacahuate51 ย posts his improved scores, I lose the will to fight because I know I have no chance of achieving such high resultsย ๐Ÿ˜†

Although I tried...

ย I dont know man...you seem pretty close on the haken song I think you can do it!

• Like 4

/m/ย  ย Genre Custom dlc Playlistsย  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can useย Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

ย 

1 hour ago, cacahuate51 said:

ย I dont know man...you seem pretty close on the haken song I think you can do it!

Thanks for the motivation, but I doubt it, because I always lose a little due to recognition and some of my mistakes, I think about 98% is my maximum level here.ย Maybe if I tried again and again, I would be able to achieve a perfect attempt, but I don't have time for that, because I'm currently preparing selection for the new week.

@ johnal ย It's the first time I see you posting screenshots from the bass path, I didn't know you played bass at all ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 
Perhaps a long time ago, when I wasn't competing in the championships, you had already published some bass scores, because I see that you have been assigned to bass class.

@Allย  New championship week will start in an hour, maybe a little more!

• Like 2

On 3/8/2024 at 10:45 PM, avastreg said:

these two are out of my league

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

You need to explain this screenshot.ย ๐Ÿ™‚ I don't know how you achieved 98% accuracy here with 33% mastery. You were playing at 100% difficulty, so either you weren't playing at full speed or you were rewinding the song. Anyway, the OCR read 98% here, so you automatically won the week.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mikson said:

Thanks for the motivation, but I doubt it, because I always lose a little due to recognition and some of my mistakes, I think about 98% is my maximum level here.ย Maybe if I tried again and again, I would be able to achieve a perfect attempt, but I don't have time for that, because I'm currently preparing selection for the new week.

@ johnal ย It's the first time I see you posting screenshots from the bass path, I didn't know you played bass at all ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 
Perhaps a long time ago, when I wasn't competing in the championships, you had already published some bass scores, because I see that you have been assigned to bass class.

@Allย  New championship week will start in an hour, maybe a little more!

Haha, I have a bass and I have posted some scores in the past (not my main instrument for sure).ย  I thought I would try to play bass at least a week (and with my fingers, I feel I would do better with a pick but trying to resist the calling of the pick).ย  ย Much work to do, however, just playing it a little once a week in the Rocksmith championship is helping!ย 

• Like 2

• Rodman unpinned this topic