Official DLC no longer available

Powdertrail

Question

Greetings

First of all, thanks to the site owners, admins and the community for bringing so much joy to my life!!

That said, I do have a question - I've previously bought ODLC, and wanted to buy Carry On My Wayward Son, but it's no longer available for purchase. Problems of being late to the party, I guess... It's the only song I want to get but I assume there must be more. What happens in this case? I searched the forums, read the FAQ and the rules but found nothing.

3 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Powdertrail said:

Greetings

First of all, thanks to the site owners, admins and the community for bringing so much joy to my life!!

That said, I do have a question - I've previously bought ODLC, and wanted to buy Carry On My Wayward Son, but it's no longer available for purchase. Problems of being late to the party, I guess... It's the only song I want to get but I assume there must be more. What happens in this case? I searched the forums, read the FAQ and the rules but found nothing.

Charts of delisted dlc still follow our guidelines on dlc charts and the sharing of delisted odlc files still constitutes as piracy.
https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/67371-staffs-response-to-charts-of-delisted-odlc/

You can re-chart it for personal use as long as you don't distribute it, but that's about it since there's no legal way to get them anymore.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

3 hours ago, MasterJericho said:

Can you explain what you mean by "re-chart it"?

Meaning to Chart it yourself for your own personal use. The word chart here on the forum in more simplistic terms means either create the DLC or the DLC itself. The DLC is a map of the tab, hence to chart it out means to map out the dlc.

chart /CHärt/

noun: chart; plural noun: charts

a sheet of information in the form of a table, graph, or diagram.

"a chart showing how much do-it-yourself costs compared with retail"

Similar:

graph, table, tabulation, grid, diagram, guide, scheme, figure, illustration, map, plan, graphic

a weekly listing of the current best-selling pop records.

plural noun: the charts

"she topped the charts for eight weeks"

a geographical map or plan, especially one used for navigation by sea or air.

"a chart of the English coast"

Medicine

a written record of information about a patient.

"scribbled on a patient's chart"

Astrology

a map showing the positions of the planets at the time of someone's birth, from which astrologers are said to be able to deduce character or potential.

noun: birth chart; plural noun: birth charts; noun: natal chart; plural noun: natal charts

verb

verb: chart; 3rd person present: charts; past tense: charted; past participle: charted; gerund or present participle: charting

make a map of (an area).

"Cook charted the coasts and waters of New Zealand"

plot (a course) on a chart.

"the pilot found his craft taking a route he had not charted"

Similar: tabulate, plot, graph, delineate, map, map out, draw up, sketch, draft, document, record, register, represent, make a chart of, make a diagram of

(of a record) enter the weekly music charts at a particular position.

"the record will probably chart at about No. 74"

Re- is a prefix meaning "once more" or to return or revert to a previous state.

The previous state in this case is the oDLC that was available to download. So to Re-chart is to make a map again (from scratch) for your own personal use. As providing anyone with it will result in a ban from this site.