Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

The rest of the Eggy Pocket album by bilmuri would be awesome, ABSOLUTELYCRANKINMYMF'INHOG is already there but I'd love to shred through the whole album.  Also the rest of Muri and Friends would be awesome. Happy with the charts already on here, they're top quality!

Hey boys, just here to ask for this.

I'd love to see the song Hard to Concentrate by the Red Hot Chili Peppers (I hope that this has not been requested to death, I do not know how to search a topic on this site).

I have no idea what kind of time investment these things take, but I'll swing a tenner through PayPal for anyone who'll do this.

An accurate tab can be found here.

On an old YouTube video of someone playing it in Rocksmith, they state in the description that the version they have is by AntonZap. However, the link is dead, and the CustomsForge user appears to be inactive. If someone is able to produce this file, the PayPal bounty is yours as well.

On 4/29/2023 at 4:58 PM, JamesPrestonUK said:

I like that. I like it a lot. Would you be happy for a simple peasant to try charting it?

Of course I'll be happy !

ps: sir peasant, you dropped this -> 👑

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Black midi is in desperate need for some Lead and/or Rhythm charts. The only song of theirs that currently has one outside of Bass is Welcome To Hell. These 3 in particular are songs that I feel would be really fun to play

• Like 1

Hey,

I would like to request - The Darkness - Love is only a feeling for both Guitar and Bass if possible!

I believe it used to be on here, but for some reason it has dissapeared!

I would also love to see The Darkness - Heart Explodes (can you tell that i like the darkness!! 🤣