Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Children of Bodom - Album: Hexed, Song: Under Grass and Clover

There's a good version already out but it doesn't have the solo included.  Would really love for that to be on there

Death Lead the Way by Night Fiends

On 5/16/2023 at 4:18 PM, bobbybolivia said:

Gila Monster - King Gizz    c'mon guys this was released less than 2 hours ago and its not on here what's going on

GILA GILA !!!!! 

You've been heard 😄

• Like 2

hey all 

it would be awesome if somebody can make these songs because I've always wanted to play them the right way because most tabs online are wrong 

also it would also be amazing if somebody could do a full album of tell me I'm alive because its an amazing album and people should be able to play it the right way

if somebody could do that it would be amazing

Raven xx

Phish. I"m not even picky about which songs. Of course there are a few that would be best like Free, Sample in a Jar, Down With Disease...but in general any Phish will do. There are a few on here which are great and MUCH appreciated. But Phish wrote the soundtrack of my life so........

Goose would be cool too. Not electronic Goose, this Goose:

https://www.goosetheband.com/

Hungerstrike, Borne, Aracadia, or Yeti (with bass) would rock.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StrangerPlaces said:

Does anyone have a chart for "Devil's Dance - Metallica

everytime i go and try and play the song it just freezes rocksmith 

I get that on quite a few, try going through RR then select pause at the bottom then restart at upper left, it works on all the ones I've found with issues loading normally.