Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

6 hours ago, smitty248 said:

Roaring Waters-The Darkness

Can't stop listening to these guys at the moment. Got a right good groove this one.

This is why I follow this thread so much. I mean, we have all heard of The Darkness - I believe in a Thing Called Love, but I seriously would not have known this song existed otherwise. I would not have expected the riffs in this song.

7 minutes ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

This is why I follow this thread so much. I mean, we have all heard of The Darkness - I believe in a Thing Called Love, but I seriously would not have known this song existed otherwise. I would not have expected the riffs in this song.

They've got lots of good stuff out now.Imo they haven't had a bad album.Its all on Spotify.Fill your boots.Its all good.Jussy's Girl is another good one with a cool riff.

Some songs I would LOVE to see created for rhythm/lead guitar:

Molly Hatchet:

Boogie No More, Big Apple, The Creeper, Let the Good Times Roll, Gator Country

The Outlaws:

Stick Around For Some Rock n Roll, Hurry Sundown, Waterhole, Song For You 

Pure Prairie League:

Angel #9, Early Morning Riser, Two Lane Highway

Marshall Tucker Band:

24 Hours At A Time, Hillbilly Band, Fly like an Eagle, Running like the Wind, Long Hard Ride, Virginia

.38 Special:

Bring It On, Throw Out the Line, Back Alley Sally, First Time Around, Honky Tonk Dancer, Stone Cold Believer

Atlanta Rhythm Section:

Doraville, Not Gonna Let it Bother Me Tonight

Firefall: 

Mexico, Livin Ain't Livin 

I would be extremely grateful and would gladly donate for each song created.  Thank you in advance and also let me know if you know and or like any of the songs listed.  

• Like 1