Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

On 7/9/2022 at 9:35 PM, youlovedalvie said:

I'm very surprised no one has charted The Everlasting Gaze by The Smashing Pumpkins for Lead, Rhythm, and/or Bass. Also can we get more Smashing Pumpkins songs from Mellon Collie & Infinite Sadness, Ava Adore, Machina, and Machina II, Zeitgeist, Oceania, Zwan, etc. charted?

The tuning for Guitar is C-F-Bb-Eb-G-C, and the tuning for Bass is C-F-Bb-Eb

This was here before.I downloaded it.Plays ok but was a bit loud and not a great deal of notes to play.Kinda boring.If you want it and you can't find it let me know and I will share it with you.I can't remember if it was lead rhythm and bass or just lead or rhythm,

Jamie

18 minutes ago, smitty248 said:

This was here before.I downloaded it.Plays ok but was a bit loud and not a great deal of notes to play.Kinda boring.If you want it and you can't find it let me know and I will share it with you.I can't remember if it was lead rhythm and bass or just lead or rhythm,

Jamie

Send it to me, it would be much appreciated 

Hi Guys, i used to have Tomkins Square park which was kindly provided for me by one of the creators in here...however i swapped to a PC and can no longer find it. Its by mumford and sons. If anybody fancies creating it..or has it and would consider uploading it...i'd be forever grateful. Thanks

Hello everyone good people 🙂

can please someone make "SKÁLMÖLD - Að hausti" and "SKÁLMÖLD - Að Vetri"

Thank you very much \m/

ps: i play bass so would be awesome to have it for bass! thanks everyone who will look into this 🙂

1 hour ago, Zosozep88 said:

surprised this wasnt already charted. would be a great addition.

It's already been done (but could probably use a redo)
https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/11587

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype