Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

I need to start learning new songs, so a few I would like to learn are:
Deepstate by Tulip

Think Again by Ok Goodnight

and Awake also by Ok Goodnight

I thank anyone that is willing to try to chart any of these for guitar, and wish whoever does good luck.

Relatively unknown Satanic doowop band but I highly recommend checking them out! A bass track for this or for any of their songs would be awesome 🙂 and I will upload a cover of it to my YouTube channel so people who don't have Rocksmith can enjoy it too.

Twin Temple:

It appears that the following Black Keys were pulled form the Steam store, so I will request them here. I'm guessing that there was probably CDLC before:

Gold on The Ceiling

I Got Mine

Just Got to Be

Tighten Up

Mind Eraser

Next Girl

• Like 1

Hi!

I know it's a long shot, but I have a couple of requests. The artists often don't have tabs in .GP5 - or at all - and I have no ear training so I can't make it myself, or I would!

I noticed there's not a great deal of Industrial Metal (at least, not that I'm aware of). If anyone would like to take a stab at the following, it would be much appreciated! The world deserves more Miss Cherry Delight and 16Volt, for sure!

I own all the music in ITunes, if the fidelity of the linked YouTube videos are not adequate ask me and let me see what I can do.

The list is LONG, please don't think I'm asking for EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE RIGHT NOW, but if a track interests you, I'd love it. These are some of my favorite artists. 🙂

💖 Miss Cherry Delight 💖

The 31st

#Blessed

LIKEYOUHATEME

Cherry Blood

My Altar

The Monster

16volt:

And I Go

Everyday Everything

Suffering You

Moutheater

Blessed

The Lamb

Alkali

Enjoy the Pain

Useless People

Don't Pray

Happy Pill

Machine Kit

The Negative Space

The Mission

The Perfect One

The Hunter

The Internal Paramour

Veins

Dissembler

Beating Dead Horses

Burn

You Will All Go Down

Angelspit:

Vermin

Violence

Cold Hard Cash

Ditch the Rest

Jugular

Devilicious

soy basatante novato en Rock smith me gustaria que los maestros que saben hacer los DLC hicieran mas de musica latina como Selena Quintanilla, los tigres del norte, intocable, la sonora dinamita, etc

saludos a todos 

y mi mas sinceros respetos