Jump to content
  • 0

Splitting Guitar Output.



Right now I am going from Guitar with RT cable to my PC and then PC to TV via HDMI. I would like to go from guitar with 1/4" cable to splitter, then RT cable to PC and the other cable to my amp.


Any ideas on the best way to do this?


Thx for any help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

After using a cheap Y-splitter cable for a while, I moved on to a Fender ABY switch and haven't looked back:




I did some shopping around and I think I paid about £25 for it.


Don't forget you will need some extra cables! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

XLR Line level is ok to send the signal to my Firehawk FX,

The other output could be used for the RS Cable.

I hope if used together, signal quality will not be weakened,

because that would really spoil the tones on the Firehawk.


I currently use the FX Send of the Firehawk FX to connect the RS Cable,

but I have to configure all my tones with a "FX Send" first in line.


Wireless Guitar without needing the FX Send would improve my configuration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy