Jump to content

  • 0

Chord Glitch & Mode Selection


OW Angel
 Share

Question

Ok, I've been toying around all day with making a track and I seem to keep running into different problems. First one seems random is when I generate my PSARC file and go in game it might hang at the selection screen or only let me pick Score attack if I happen to get past that.

 

Next would be the visual glitches if I can happen to get the song to load up into the learn song mode instead of it going to and only being able to pick score attack.

 

I'm not sure what info you need from me exactly since I'm totally new to this but I'm assuming some files from my work, I just don't know which. I also looked at the thread about the chord glitching and tried one fix but it didn't work for me, the others I don't quite understand very well so I'm going over it again and again seeing if I can pick up what's being said.

 

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi @@Akitsuki,

 

  You are using a RSToolkit release (2.8.0.0) not fully compatible with EOF v1.8 RC12.

 

  To resolve your problem either :

  - download RSToolkit v2.8.1.0 or higher) with DDC v3.3

  - unset the EOF preference : [File][Preferences][import/Export][Abridged Rocksmith 2 Export]

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I am also seeing this chord display glitch.  I started working on my first CDLC yesterday.  I followed the tutorial here http://customsforge.com/topic/1922-how-to-make-pc-cdlcs-for-rocksmith-2014-tutorial-wscreenshots-by-darjusz/page-1?hl=create%20cdlc (which is a little out of date) and downloaded the latest versions of EoF and RT.  Everything went fairly well until I tried playing it and saw the chords were messed up.  

 

Here is the psarc file https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kxvky5nwo1q25nb/AABDR4-djJCVb41a3OfvFXOLa?dl=0.

 

My note detection seems a bit spotty as well, but I want to focus on fixing the chord issue first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Administrator

@@six_string_ninja did you used the stable version of the toolkit or the beta one? Cause only the beta is up to date regarding EOF abridged xml creation which is part of the issue.

 

Or simply deactivate the EOF preference for creating abridged xml (note that there was a warning when you started EOF which clearly state the version of the toolkit that will work and how where to deactivate that option).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

@@raynebc Yeah that took care of it.  I started over from scratch with the abridged option turned off, and spent a lot more time trying to notes synced a little better.  That cleared up the graphical glitch and, for one reason or another, the note detection seems to be working perfectly now.  Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy