CDLCs disappear from the database?

lilstrats

Question

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if some customs leave the database for whatever reason. (Dead links maybe)? 

I know I have one on my computer by Santana that isn't in Ignition anymore. I wanted to add it to my 'collection'...but it was gone. 

I also thought I found '5 minutes Alone' by Pantera once, but it's gone now, maybe it was a figment of my imagination and it was never made...but if anyone has it , it would be great if it were uploaded.

So...what do I do with this Santana CDLC that I have hanging about that's not in there, surely people would play it if it were, as it's a good one.  "Flor d' Luna" 

What about others that have 'disappeared'?

8 answers to this question

5 minitues alone has made it as an official DLC not long ago.

• Like 2

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

@@lilstrats as @@ShrillBear52 mention, 5 minutes alone by pantera is now an official DLC (and it's actually back with the proper link to TRR website)

As for CDLC that "dissapear", it could be because the DL link was broken and nobody in the staff had it to replace it or that it was reported broken on some level that we do not tolerate (aka you have to restart the game or you loose your save). Note that we test ourself to know if the report is accurate too. Overall the CDLC probably did not respect the rule to be erased from the DB.

If you have a song that isn't on the DB for any kind of reason you can always add it back without any issue, not that you will then be responsible for it though and of course make sure the cdlc does respect the rule or it will be taken down again :)

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Is there just someone I can send it to (say via email) and they can upload it, as I dont have a dropbox or anything?  I mean it's a pretty good one. (This isn't my video)

What do you want to send? It's not so clear to me..

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

Dropbox is free, just create an account, make a folder called CDLC, made a folder in that with the song name and artist. Drag your .psarc file into it, click the Share button and copy the link.

Then fill in this simple form and voila, you have now uploaded the CDLC to Customsforge.

Is there just someone I can send it to (say via email) and they can upload it, as I dont have a dropbox or anything?  I mean it's a pretty good one. (This isn't my video)

I don't know if the version you have is LaceyB's or mine but I'd advise you not to upload songs you haven't created yourself.

I know this thread is back from 2016 but I'm hoping someone on here has the title this thread is referring to from Santana name Flor d' Luna for CDLC.  I tried the search function with zero results.  I was only able to pull this up through Google search.  It does not appear on the Customsforge database.  I'm hoping someone can come in and save the day because this title is on my Most Wanted list.   Any help is appreciated guys/gals. 

Thank you.