The third Way to Chart Customs (With Guitar Hero/Rockband/PS/Frets on fire templates)

Frack

@ RB3 have pro/real guitar/Bass already.

Bluzer's rips include ALL vocals/lyrics ripped & working (verified).

There's a noticeable difference in GH & RB charts too, GH are more difficult compared to RB,

(I don't know if RB have not charted muted notes or if GH is charted with muted notes).

RB are easier to play, but when you have good skills, GH are the good choice, far better (more punch/dynamic/rythm) so more challenging & interresting to play.

• Like 1

lead is not empty, It's just how it's done you can create new difficulty with all chart content and you'll see that it's missing only chords at verse\riff parts, I thin it's because of wrong chordID applied or I don't know what is wrong, maybe all right I'll go and rtyy here to do so with similar song :)

@ Bluzer is one of the person who make the frets on fire post, extract the original files (rip), rework on everything (until they got a perfect result in order to provide the best experience) (like original RB & GH quality) with several others talented charters, for Phase shift (files are EOF compatible).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Just a few things I've found out from doing this using clone hero charts

You can't directly import the .chart files into eof you need to convert them to midi using moonscraper since the program for converting scorehero charts doesn't work with open notes.

Also List of clone hero setlists, Clone hero chart search engine

Most songs don't have multi tracks except from the official songs though.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype