How To Import CDLC To Xbox 360

Funnymacho

Question

Hi guys, 

I am already playing Rocksmith with a lot of CDLC on PC
But recently, my PC cannot stand the heat produced by Rocksmith (yeay, it's an old laptop)

And I had tried google and search around the forum on how to Import CDLC to Xbox 360, but no result.
Yes, I do realize that some of the CDLC have format for xbox. But, I could not find any tutorial on how to import them into my Xbox External HDD

My Xbox is modded, JTAG, and has lot of experience using Horizon 

So, may I know the steps to import them? 

FROM A - Z

7 answers to this question

I find not to many people can or are willing to answer xbox questions. Here is all you need a rgh/jtag which you apperently do. CDLC encoded for XBOX specific. That's it, no need to download official DLC like youre told. If you are using Rocksmith (2012)You are going to create another folder on you XBOX HDD1/Content/55530873 in here create a new folder call it 00000002. Now copy your CDLC into that folder and your set. If you are using Rocksmith (2014)You are going to create the new folder 00000002 on your XBOXHDD1/Content/555308C0. Thats it no need to buy anything but the Real tone cable.

So your xbox has to be modded before i can do that?
Or can i attach a external drive to my xbox ( i have a connected 500GB external usb drive on it now) as backup for the games i dont play atm

i have a Xbox with a 250Gb harddisk so to save space i move stuff around

I can move rocksmith to exteral can i then use it on my pc to copy ther files and then "move" rocksmith back to xbox ????

thanx in advance 

17 hours ago, Jmontoya79 said:

Can you mod an Xbox Series X for this purpose?

There's no current way to jailbreak an xbox one/series s/x so you can't.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype