New area for Members only Forum - In Testing

avdocatwork

Hi, Guys

We have a new Full Member here at The CRC - Rodman http://customsforge.com/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-31036.jpg?_r=1498042327 Rodman @@Rodman Today, 06:45 PM.

I'm pretty sure everybody knows who Rodman is, if not he is on the Staff and a big part of RockSmith Championship at CustomsForge. Welcome Rodman to The Classic Rock Coalition. Rodman say hi, to the guys here at The CRC if you so desire.

Rodman has been a Member at CF since 18 Jun 2014.

Later, avdocatwork aka: Terry

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

It's after midnight here in Dallas, Texas and August 23rd, so now it's my Birthday. My Mom told me long ago when I was born the Doctor went to slap me, I went and slapped him first. Well he dropped me and I hit the streets a runnin', luckily I found a Guitar and Bass along the way and tried to play them, then I found a place on the internet and made a lot of friends - The CRC of course. And now here I am today drunk as shit but still sending messages to my best Friends at The Classic Rock Coalition.

Thanks, Guys for hanging out with this Happy Texan

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, Guys

Wow, things here at the Classic Rock Coalition have kind of Died and also the chatroom at Hipchat. I was just playing around with the discord chat area, trying to figure out if it had more free features there, but looks like it is a quite complicated. I am still around here in Dallas, TX, it has been really bad here for me, unemployed again for the last couple of months. But I do have a few promising prospects, coming up soon. I miss chatting with, all you guys here at the CRC. Steve @@manchot66, You still out there?, I have been missing our joking around here for sure. I certainly have been missing chatting with all you Guys from around the world for sure, also. I figure it is best if we all come back here and start chatting again, If it's OK with you Guys. I have chatted with some of the CustomsForge Moderators an Staff over the last half a year and I think we can get along again, hopefully. I would like to hear from all you guys again and get everybody "Full Members" here at the CRC as Admin so you can create your own areas, like I had made called Avdoc's Unreleased Custom DLC's. If you would like. I would like to hear from everybody if you have a chance. And let bygones be bygones with the trouble with CustomsForge's Moderators and Staff from the past, and hope they don't bother our area here at the CRC, because we are among the best Charters of Customs at CustomsForge for sure, in my honest opinion!

Later, Guys

avdocatwork aka: Terry

@avdocatwork @manchot66 @RSBass @fripponomic @jbroch

@torkk @AtreidesGhola @xDatBoiSOBLE @chrixlanier @RufusDelta

@robage12 @Crossbolt242 @Aludog @KJParsley @albatross213

@Antithez @vigonsky2009 @MAGGERS @RobotMom @Bornwild

@Liquidlizard @JamesPrestonUK @A51Ripcord @Crossbolt242 @Gnobiwan

@4baroque @Bavarezkrd @Chumazik @engleg @troyza1981

@Tank-OR @Damage @jhespada @PC Plum @GetTheLedOut

@Snake3169 @Leorstef @Berneer @mczero @SlickWilly

Hi, Guys

I guess I will start off with what I have been up to lately, being unemployed and all. I have started a big project, Charting the first Black Sabbath Album in full. The audio is from the Black Sabbath Debut Album Remastered 2016 Deluxe Edition, Reissue, what a mouth full !. I have been working on the track "Warning" a monster of a tune, pretty much a Lead Solo by Tony Iommi all the way through the 10 minute song. I am only half way through this one so far. Have a few of the other tracks completed and plan on reworking some of the tracks from this album, that I have made from the past and update them to this massive project. Hope to hear from everybody and what you guys have been doing lately.

Later, Terry

4dUhfSL.jpg

Me and my buddy Bone's, He's a crappy Bass player, I would rather get together with all you excellent Bass players out there in the Classic Rock Coalition, for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Guys

I got a tune I have been working on, I think every Classic Rock Fan will like - The Kinks - Father Christmas - 1977. The Bass & Rhythm Paths are pretty much done, still working on the Lead Solo's. I still need to clean up the Bass some also, but sounds close so far. If anyone want's to check it out here is a link: The Kinks - Father Christmas - 1977. I plan on submitting it to RockSmith Championship for there Christmas week - And it is going to say it is charted by The Classic Rock Coalition, if everybody is OK with that? I have a few other Classic Rock Christmas tunes I am working on also. AC/DC - Mistress For Christmas in honor of Malcolm Young's passing.  Any Idea's for more?

Later, Terry

• Like 3

Hi, Guys

Got a few more pretty nice Classic Rock Christmas Customs, I have started on and they seem to be turning out pretty good.

The Ventures - Jingle Bell Rock - 1965

The Ventures - White Christmas - 1965

The two others nearing completion are:

The Kinks - Father Christmas - 1977

AC/DC - Mistress For Christmas - 1990

Later, Terry

• Like 2

Hi, Guys

Dose anybody have access to songsterr and are able to download a Guitar Pro file? I want to get the GP file The Ventures - Sleigh Ride

I have The Ventures - Jingle Bell Rock & White Christmas charted already. Working on The Kinks - Father Christmas - 1977, AC/DC - Mistress For Christmas - 1990, and The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)

Let me know if anyone has a songsterr account, to be able to download the GP files.

These Customs are nearing Completion.

Classic Rock

The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick - 1963

Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas - 1964

The Kinks - Father Christmas - 1977 V, B & R - Still working on Lead Path

The Ventures - Jingle Bell Rock - 1965 V, B, R & L

The Ventures - White Christmas - 1965 V, B, R, L1 & L2

The Ventures - Sleigh Ride - 1965

Hard Rock

AC/DC - Mistress For Christmas - 1990 V, B, R & L

The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight) - 1989

Thanks, Terry

• Like 2

Hi, @@RSBass and @@jbroch

Good to hear from you Guy's. Look's like the Members forum at The CRC and at HipChat have kind of died off lately, I defiantly miss chatting with you guy's here at The CRC.

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

The Customs with links are nearing completion and the ones without links are works in progress. All of them are going to be posted to CustomForge under the Member name The Classic Rock Coalition. I could use some help in the near future, with some parts of these Customs. Cleaning up the missing notes, sustains ect. on the Bass tracks. And on the AC/DC - Mistress For Christmas - 1990 Custom, I don't have a Bass Path charted but it sounds pretty easy to chart. I will be posting all the EOF files tomorrow, with links.

Classic Rock

The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick - 1963

Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas - 1964

The Kinks - Father Christmas - 1977 V1 V, B & R - Still working on Lead Path

Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time - 1979

The Ventures - Jingle Bell Rock - 1965 V1 V, B, R & L

The Ventures - White Christmas - 1965 V1 V, B, R, L & Bonus Lead

The Ventures - Sleigh Ride - 1965 V1 V, B, R, L & Bonus Lead

Hard Rock

AC/DC - Mistress For Christmas - 1990 V, R & L

The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight) - 1989 V1 V, B, R, L & Bonus Lead

The Killers - Don't Shoot Me Santa - 2007 V, B, R, L & Bonus Rhythm

Later, Terry

• Like 1

You are very diligent, Terry :)

I have been very busy lately and now with my new toy, a brand new key - a Casio MZ X-500.

The Synth Sounds (Hexlayer) are awesome. Wintertime is Keyboard Time for me :)

I can not really good play, but i like to play electronic sound carpets..

Too bad that not so much happens here. I always watch the page.

A nice holiday season for you all.

• Like 1

@@Rodman

Hi, Rodman

I thought you could use some Classic Rock Christmas Customs or some Hard Rock Christmas Customs for the RockSmith Championship area for Christmas Week. The Classic Rock Coalition are collaborating together and Charting some nice ones. When they reach Version 2 or 3 they will be pretty much ready to go. They will be posted to CustomsForge Saturday the 23rd or Sunday the 24th of December, and will be submitted by Member The Classic Rock Coalition and not by avdocatwork, because it is a collaboration by The CRC Full Members. If you Guys would like to use any of them for the Champion section let me know, so I can direct all the interested members at the download page to the Championship area, when they are posted at CustomsForge. Links: To the Christmas Customs will be at The CRC Members Forum.

Later, Terry aka: avdocatwork

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@avdocatwork - Thx man!!!!!!!!!

1st - i have an Ultimate Guitar Pro account if that is any helpful, songsterr i don´t.

(Anybody got an idea if there is a way to download those "official" UG pro tabs made by ug professionals... it´s a bit tiring putting millions of solo notes in by hand ;) )

But now - thx for adressing me, exactly right time because as every year i have grabbed the xmas week@the Championships and so on Sat, 23 i am gonna put up a nice xmas selection again. And as it should be i have spend already hours with the available xmas songs .... ;)

http://up.picr.de/31240845ra.jpg

Thx for your obvious hard work!

Thinking about ... would you do me the honor and do song selection with me for that week?

I think you will know the difficulties of the charts very good and so if you want it would be great if you would name each a song with fitting diffs (lead part) for beginner (diff 1-3/10),

intermediate (4-5), advanced (6-7), mc (8-9), and if there is any .. God of Guitar (10)

I would then do testing of all paths and rate rhythm and bass, too and come back if everything is set.

P.S: Mistress for xmas should be on the list ;)

(i was about to start charting that this weekend for the selection, and i don´t need anymore - i really hope someone can chart the bass quickly, i couldn´t find a tab for that either, and my eartabs are still let´s say "not useable")

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Regarding coalition testing...

I put up a real classic - AC/DC - The Razors Edge ... what a beast to sync, and wow, how many bad tabs of a solo can be found on the net (!). Released marked "early" cause i still gotta work on the tones/volumes. The chart i spent many hours using all sources i could get and it´s not getting any better without new material and or help.

If you have the time give a ride and feedback (best on songs page).

Thx

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Hi, Guys

I have been fighting with the AC/DC - Mistress For Christmas for the past 3 days. Some kind of bug that will freeze up the game or will stop after a minute of play. I decided to quit working on it for now. I will give the Lead path for The Kinks - Father Christmas Custom a try, It is going to be a hard path to chart. I just can't find the resources needed to chart it easily.

Later, Terry

Hi Guys and @@Rodman

All the online AC/DC - Mistress For Christmas GuitarPro files and Guitar Tab and also Guitar Chord sheets are all a Big Stinking Pile Of Steaming Crap. The GP5 files have a serious Bug in it, that will crash RockSmith if used in EOF to create a Custom. I suspect a serious virus in it. I have deleated all the files and everything connected to them, and have started running all my serious virus scans, just in case. So now I have started Charting my own version, freehand and with a little help from Guitar Tab and Guitar Videos. I have a decent Rhythm Track nearing completion, completely different from the GP file. It sounds better and is even easier to play on Guitar. Got great ideas for a Bass Track. And have some resources for the Lead Path. Hopefully I will have it completed before Christmas. And available for the RockSmith Championship area.

Starting on the Bass Path and Lead Path tomorrow after I finish the Vocal & Rhythm tracks.

For a sample of the Vocal & Rhythm Path check this out - AC/DC - Mistress for Christmas - 1990 V1 -1 -25.5 -24.5 -23.5 -22.5

Here is a Link to all The EOF files I have on this Custom so far: AC/DC - Mistress for Christmas - 1990

Later, Terry

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I sent Rodman a PM and said.

Hi Fred,

I'm bound and determined to Chart the AC/DC - Mistress for Christmas - 1990, and have it ready by Friday. I lost 3 days of Charting using that crappy bug infested GP5 file circulating on the internet, the worst I have ever tried to use. My new Chart has none of that junk in it and plays great so far. I'm having fun creating this Custom and want to give honors and condolences to Malcolm Young's family and also to  his brother Angus Young who sadly lost a best friend and brother. And we all lost Malcolm's Awesome Guitar Genius, which really hurts me the most. I was lucky enough to visit Australia in the mid 1970's and heard a lot about AC/DC back then, in there earlier days with Ronald Belford "Bon" Scott and I was a huge fan ever since. When Back In Black came out with Brian Johnson (Vocals), I new they would still be rockin' for many many more years to come.

Later Guys and Freddy,

Terry

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I have finished Rhythm and Vocal Tracks on ACDC - Mistress for Christmas - 1990 V1. If any wants to give the Rhythm Path a Try-Out.

Here is a link to all the updated EOF Files ACDC - Mistress for Christmas Files 

Now on to the Bass & Lead Paths.

Later, Terry

qr4DnHU.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, Guys

I have finished The Bass Path along with the Rhythm and Vocal Tracks on ACDC - Mistress for Christmas - 1990 V1. B, R & V  If anyone wants to give the Bass Path or Rhythm a try out here they are.

I could use some feedback if anybody has some time to check them out.

Here is a link to all the updated EOF Files ACDC - Mistress for Christmas Files  If anyone wants to add anything to the Custom.

Now on to the Lead Paths.

Later, Terry

fTCBrQf.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, Guys and @Rodman 

I have finished All Tracks on ACDC - Mistress for Christmas - 1990 V1. B, R, V, L & Bonus L  If any wants to give it a Try. It was really a nightmare to Chart, but I think I did a pretty good job on it. Very playable in my opinion. My brain is still hurting from all the play throughs over and over, Thank God it is done!

Later, Terry

@@jbroch

Awesome play through Jerry. I charted that Bass path by ear, a first for me. I think it turned out OK, but I'm no expert for sure. Is it OK for me to post your two Bass playthroughs, when I post all these Christmas Customs to CF? 

Later, Terry

• Like 1