Welcome to CustomsForgeRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
JamesPrestonUKMember Since 13 Dec 2014
Offline Last Active Today, 10:14 AM
Mission Statement: To produce bass-only customs which are as close as I can humanly get to the originals. With no lyrics.
- I don't do requests. That's what the Requests Page is for.
- I don't do guitar parts, so please don't ask. It can be difficult enough producing a decent sounding bass track after hacking around a Guitar Pro/Power Tab file, without having to worry about shifting all the guitar parts round as well. Not having a guitar, I can't test anything I may produce either. There are many guitar-only tracks on CustomsForge and generally the bass players here don't endlessly bitch about the lack of a part for them.
- Just because I've posted one track by a particular artist, it does not mean that I am about to, or willing to, produce customs of their entire back catalogue.
- Group Donator
- Active Posts 1,302
- Profile Views 3,904
- Member Title No requests. No guitar parts. No lyrics.
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday January 14
Bass. Nothing else matters.
Hohner B2A, 6 x Squier Precisions, '78 Fender Jazz, Gothic Thunderbird, Stagg EUB, Nevada Music Man clone, Dean Edge 8, Rickenbacker Rocktile 4003
- Thanked 598 times
- Website URL http://www.james-preston.com
- Steam JamesPrestonUK