Customs songs freezes directly after tuning.

Sanderat

Question

13 answers to this question

Having the same problem.

I just installed Rocksmith 2014 Remastered on my MSI laptop and while ODLCs work fine, the game freezes on the amp background after I tune when playing CDLCs. I keep having to restart the game over and over. This never happened when I was using the game in my previous laptop, but that was a few years ago. 

I checked firekorn's thread here :http://customsforge.com/topic/25877-cdlc-not-working/

My problem is that I can't find any existing d3dx9_42.dll file  in my root folder or dlc folder, so I'm not sure how to proceed. The closest I can find is a file named "D369572" in my root folder. Am I supposed to erase that and replace it with the "D3DX9_42.dll" file?

• Like 1

• Administrator

@@dantheguy if you don't have any d3dx9_42.dll then skip on to the next step. This was meant for users that either had an outdated dll or one with an incorrect name.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@firekorn Alright, will do; just left for my late hospital shift, but I'll give it a try tomorrow. 

Loved your In Flames charts man. Hope this works so I can try em out again.

Update: It worked. All good now.

Edited by dantheguy